Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feinwerkbau Sport 127 Stock for Sale.

Feinwerkbau Sport 127 Stock for Sale.

Hi Lads, i have a mk2 feinwerkbau stock for sale, In very good condition, with only a few marks, it has the wide checkering to the pistol grip, and a medium coloured stock, Please e-mail for pics, I am asking for £75 plus postage, Thanks Tim.

Wednesday Bump.

fwb sport stock

Quote Originally Posted by legionaire View Post
    Hi Lads, i have a mk2 feinwerkbau stock for sale, In very good condition, with only a few marks, it has the wide checkering to the pistol grip, and a medium coloured stock, Please e-mail for pics, I am asking for £75 plus postage, Thanks Tim.
    Hi Tim could i have some photos please..Thanks Dean.
    Daystate Airwolf MVT.22 40ft RUGER77/17hmr RUGER SR22
    "DON'T EVER SHOOT A 17 HMR. What ever you thought you knew about 22 rim fires, and loved about them, will be lost forever. It's like dumping your wife for Miss America."

keith66 is offline Optimisic Pessimist Fella
    Left hand or Right hand?

i take it this will fit a 124?
    can you e mail pics to seldonterm2@yahoo.co.uk.....thanks!
    Ginb AA Prosport 0.177, Ginb FT V-Glide Hw77k 0.177, CS 500 V-Glide Hw80 0.22, Steyr LG 110 0.177, Gamo Compact 0.177, Hw45 0.177, Beretta 682X Trap 12b, Beretta 682 Sporter 12b, WH Pollard hammer 12b

Hmm this would go nice with my 124 action in the sales section

Hi,

Thanks for the pics. You have pm
    Ginb AA Prosport 0.177, Ginb FT V-Glide Hw77k 0.177, CS 500 V-Glide Hw80 0.22, Steyr LG 110 0.177, Gamo Compact 0.177, Hw45 0.177, Beretta 682X Trap 12b, Beretta 682 Sporter 12b, WH Pollard hammer 12b

Friday Bummmmmp Lads, £65, Posted.

fwb

PM SENT.

Mach 1.5

stock

Friday Bummmmmp Lads, £65, Posted.
    Hi Tim
    I will take it please let me have your details for payment
    Atb Robin
    Ps away from computer until monday

Replacement Stock for Feinwerbau Sport required

Hi, I'm new to site and noticed the thread above while searching for a replacement stock on Google, but obviously too late - story of my life. Just interested to know if anyone else has got another stock for sale for the Feinwerbau Sport? Mine has split through the chequered pistol grip unfortunately.

If not does anybody know where you could purchase a new replacement stock from or any companies that will make them to order?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Steve1

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1 View Post
    Hi, I'm new to site and noticed the thread above while searching for a replacement stock on Google, but obviously too late - story of my life. Just interested to know if anyone else has got another stock for sale for the Feinwerbau Sport? Mine has split through the chequered pistol grip unfortunately.

If not does anybody know where you could purchase a new replacement stock from or any companies that will make them to order?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Steve1

Hi Steve,

Customstocks can inlet one of their range of stocks for an FWB Sport.

Atb Robin.

Stock,

Hi Steve, Robin is right there matey, custom stock will make you a walnut stock for £120, and these are quality, atb Tim.

Thanks Robin and Tim for your replies, that sounds great. I've searched customstocks on google and just wanted to check with you that they're the firm based at Killamarsh near Sheffield.

While I'm about it I wouldn't mind fitting a new mainspring and seals. Can you lads recommend the best tune up kit available for the FWB Sport and where to purchase it.

Your advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,
    Steve

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1 View Post
    While I'm about it I wouldn't mind fitting a new mainspring and seals. Can you lads recommend the best tune up kit available for the FWB Sport and where to purchase it.
    Hi Steve. Google Macarri (think I've spelt it correctly, although have had a few ) in the U.S.A., and get yourself one of their internal re-vamp kits (spring and guide etc ) ... and while you are at it, if yours is a Mk.I, get yourself one of their machined alloy triggers, too . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.