Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scum

bennyblanco Guest

scum

some scummer has shot several children in southend with an air rifle, including a two year old boy.
    just caught it on the local news so i dont have a link for info, but i can bet its a -16 year old and that they will just get a caution and not the life in prison that they deserve.

Doubtless using a Chinese rifle bought from his local market. Insert it into an orifice and send him to chokey, pronto
    "Where's the KABOOM? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KABOOM!"

Southend, particularly the part where I live(centre), is full of winos, druggies and prostitutes with a pinch of boy racers thrown in. It has more than its fair share of dead beats and this sort of thing really doesn't surprise me. Its really sad when you consider that Southend must have been quite a rich area by just looking at the large Victorian houses. These houses are now bedsits and house many of the above people...

Alex

You've saddened me with you modern day description of life in Southend.

I stayed there in 65/66 and remember the Kursal and the modernisation around the Victoria circle.

Baxter Avenue used to let out onto the A13. But was stopped along with all the modernisation.

My only sons earthly journey took hold in Southend, so I can never forget the place.

Afterwads I repetedly visited the place and the local friends I had made during my stay.

It was a really nice place. Very fond memories.

Signs of the times I suppose

Ray

RepkaX Guest
    Originally posted by albrown
    Southend, particularly the part where I live(centre), is full of winos, druggies and prostitutes with a pinch of boy racers thrown in.
    Just like every other part of the UK then?

When you think about it really, these guns should be made much more inaccesible to kids - maybe a bit like shotguns? Licensed and kept secure.

I'll get me coat.

SteveH

John Henry 1 Guest
    Penalties should be far, far harsher. Absolutely no fear of consequences, like most offences these days. Not the fault of the police, its the courts.

Re: scum

Originally posted by mark_hammond
    some scummer has shot several children in southend with an air rifle, including a two year old boy.
    just caught it on the local news so i dont have a link for info, but i can bet its a -16 year old and that they will just get a caution and not the life in prison that they deserve.

When you say shot, do you mean "and injured" or "dead"?

David
    IT IS THE CALIBRE OF THE MAN WHICH IS IMPORTANT - NOT THE CALIBRE OF THE RIFLE.

YOu'll have to forgive me for printing such a deppressing picture of Southend....something to do with being brought up in a tiny country village.

Things are looking up though with the regeneration of the front and the high street. The high street is a bit of a cock-up with a mish mash of designs over several building phases in the last two yrears. They are putting this right, however it looks really cheap. Looks like a councillor has done it over a week end on his home computer

The arrival of the University should also help....

Alex

do you know for certian it was a -16 year old? because i hate it when people jus asume that all accidents with a gun comes from kids in my area the got d1ck heads who are 24-25 shooting people with air rifles, why dont you asume its them
    rant over

Originally posted by albrown

The arrival of the University should also help....

Alex
    I would not count on that all it did for Derby was bring in a load more young F*** wits with attitude.
    si

Originally posted by welsh shooter
    do you know for certain it was a -16 year old? because i hate it when people jus asume that all accidents with a gun comes from kids in my area the got d1ck heads who are 24-25 shooting people with air rifles, why dont you asume its them
    rant over
    You have a valid point....one moron who lives not a quarter of a mile from me, was done for shooting the stain glass windows of a church, which was next door to his house, and the age of this delinquent....... 38, and to make matters worse he owns his own block paving company and employs 8 people.
    ex blue job

Might just be a tree-hugging animal rights tosser. They have such a warped sense of priority that tyhey'd willingly see a child ead if it got gunners a bad name.

I hate animal rights scum, they are so misguided. I think they ought to be put on a strong drugs regime. permenantly.

Or hanged.

With piano wire.
    D
    IT IS THE CALIBRE OF THE MAN WHICH IS IMPORTANT - NOT THE CALIBRE OF THE RIFLE.

Just heard on the local radio station (Essex FM) based in Southend, that it was ONE child, NOT SEVERAL, that was shot, from a passing car, standing with his mother, at a bus stop in Shoeburyness, NOT Southend!

STILL SCUM OF THE EARTH I GRANT YOU!!!!!!! but maybe we should get all the facts - and get them right, before we start sensationalising things on here! Eh?
    After all that is said and done - More is said, than done!

don`t take everything as read. last week in the local rag was a big story about a car chase through several parts of town.
    the reporters were quite happy to let us know that two of the people caught were under 16. at the end of the report we found the driver was 54.
    it just saddens me that we have to tar everyone with the same brush nowadays as we don`t know which one is genuine and which five are armoles.