Thread: Webley Tempest Strip Down Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PaulH is offline A hunky chunk ball of baldy luuuuurve.

Webley Tempest Strip Down Guide

I have just found my Tempest it used to be used for rat dispatch whilst fishing, I think it needs a damn good service and would be gratefull if any one can give me a link to a strip down guide

Many thanks

Paul

swinscoe Guest
    bump, im in need of one too..... anyone?? cheers

Tempest Strip

Hi

I found Rob M 's reply in the following thread good enough to help me strip and lube my Hurricane.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336421

Mine was just over 2 ftlb. When I stripped it I found that the piston washer was a tight fit in the cylinder so I gently sanded some off till it held in place with a finger on the transfer port but slid down when pressure was released. When I got it back together it was a much healthier 3.6 ft/lb.

Good luck
    Zyg

swinscoe Guest

Red face

anyone know how to put the trigger back together, a spring came out etc, can't get it to cock and stay cocked, i know silly me but can anyone help??

swinscoe Guest
    please does anyone know?? i bought this to get the girlfriend interested and have got a few empty drinks cans etc for her to shoot at, this was going to be done 2mz as a surprise.... i thought i'd strip and de grease and re lube it so its a bit better for her but now i'm struggling

Hope these help.
    Webley Vulcan .22, Webley Tempest .177, Beeman Kodiak .25, Beeman R9 .177, Weihrauch HW30 .177, Slavia 618 .177, Colt Commander .45ACP, Browning Hi-Power 9mm, Bushmaster AR-15 5.56/.223