Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Grand Ford Fiesta 5th July!

I think Steve is right, each Sussex club should put on an extreme HFT once a year or so just to liven things up a bit. I know Sunday's course was a little tougher than the usual ones but it was not that bad.... Incoming...
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

I'll give you 'incoming'....NOT THAT BAD!!

I couldn't see half the targets, those i could see had a forest in front of them, The only clear ones were out on the runway with numerous cages...wire....logs in the way, a howling wind!...
    NOT THAT BAD!...I can only assume you are chuckling as you say it!

XX...Lost ya leg?...It's not that bad....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

There was a route through to all of them, you just had to find them first...
    I remember some 15mm targets at 40 odd yards at the Oaks before now. It's all good practice you know.

But seriously an extreme comp at each of the Sussex clubs sounds like fun if enough people are interested.
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Unclaimed Raffle Tickets

Most of the winning raffle tickets were claimed on the day. Many of the rest had phne numbers on the back that have been contacted & their prizes collected. The following are left unclaimed:

Green 30 - BSA Shirt
    Green 312 - Family ticket to Weald & Downland museam
    Green 475 - Family ticket to Weald & Downland museam