Quote Originally Posted by neumo View Post
It seems like some of you enjoyed the course & others did not... we had a great time setting it out & I got to do lots of shots that Richard would normally take one look at and say NO... thats the beauty of extreme HFT, which gives you a chance to push the limits a bit... I think each club in Sussex should take it in turns to do one every couple of months or so.

Scores will be up in the morning as I got dragged off to a BBQ with free food & beer, so have only just got in now. I was at the club at 6:45 this morning so the spreadsheet will have to wait until tommorow.

The 3 top scores were all won by people from some club called the Oaks:

1st (after a countback) was Spencer Farman who as a Junior shot an impessive 64, but who ends up with 67 after his 3 points are added. He wins a £50 voucher to spend at the Ford shop

2nd was Charles Coxedge, who scored 67 in the open; he gets a £30 voucher

3rd was Jon Farman (apologies if spelt wrong) with 66, who gets a £20 voucher.

Thanks to everyone for coming & helping us have a great day at our club.

Dave
Well done Chaps, really sorry I couldn't make it today - I would love to have shot that course. I was only involved with the meadow section so didn't see the rest of it, but like Dave says, for once he was allowed to let his evil imagination run riot without old grumpy features putting the tabs on him. I must confess, it was fun

I suppose we have to obey the rules for next w/e

Regards

Richard