Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Grand Ford Fiesta 5th July!

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Well done Chaps, really sorry I couldn't make it today - I would love to have shot that course. I was only involved with the meadow section so didn't see the rest of it, but like Dave says, for once he was allowed to let his evil imagination run riot without old grumpy features putting the tabs on him. I must confess, it was fun

I suppose we have to obey the rules for next w/e

Regards

Richard
    Don't worry i have cut most of the grass for you!

Were There any other clubs there???

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

I bet the hobbit's are pooing themselves now

oakies rule

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    I bet the hobbit's are pooing themselves now

oakie fule
    Heres to poohing over you, we are pushing for the hundred.

Had a special training camp all weekend. See young Cameron was at MAD just limbering up for another 100% to bring on some pain. We are thinking of all the adults just going down the beach for a barbie and leaving the juniors to teach you all a lesson(again).

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Were There any other clubs there???
    Paul Hartt brought some lads down from bookham, who had a great time (until they started shooting...) I am working on the scores now, which will be up in a bit

I forgot to say a big thanks yesterday to the Fordies who helped to set up yesterday's monster. Eddy was there on the Friday, Saturday & Sunday doing more than his share to help us get the couse up on time; I hope I am still climbing trees like that when I get to his age... Big thanks to Rob Simpson aka BankRobber for doing the concrete bit with Barry & the lads. Thanks to everyone else that helped. Now we have to do it all again next Sunday... I love HFT
    Last edited by neumo; 06-07-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Spellingz...
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Quote Originally Posted by neumo View Post
    Paul Hartt brought some lads down from bookham, who had a great time (until they started shooting...) I am working on the scores now, which will be up in a bit

I forgot to say a big thanks yesterday to the Fordies who helped to set up yesterday's monster. Eddie was there on the Friday, Saturday & Sunday doing more than his share to help us get the couse up on time; I hope I am still climbing trees like that when I get to his age... Big thanks to Rob Simpson aka Bank Robber for doing the concrete bit with Barry & the lads. Thanks to everyone else that helped. Now we have to do it all again next Sunday... I love HFT
    Actually the ; "Were there any other clubs there"??...Was sarcasm...Sorry..not

That was a lot of work you lot put in!
    As long as each club keeps putting in the effort, we shall have an endless stream of HFT.
    Rock on!
    XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Setting up the course

Thanks for that, Dave, I enjoyed helping out, I know I looked spritely going up the trees, but it left me too knackered to hit anything. (Poor old sod!)
    Eddie

Ford Fiesta EXTREME HFT RESULTS...

Here are the results from yesterday's event. I apologise fro not getting them up yesterday but I was too tired to get into spreadsheets last night. My regular admin assisatnt went off on the weekend with his family, so I had to do the job myself. If I have spelt you name wrong, put you in the wrong class etc.. then let us know & I will update the post.

Ford Fiesta Extreme HFT results

"Note: Juniors, recoilers & .22 shooters get 3 extra points added"

Name Class Score out of 80
    Spencer Farrman Junior 67 1st after a countback
    Charles Peal Open 67 2nd after countback
    John Farrman Open 66 3rd
    Dave Botting Open 65
    Dave White Open 65
    Steve Light Open 64
    Mat Smith Open 63
    Derek Watson Open 63
    Chris Gent Open 63
    Paul Hartt Open 61
    Mike Byford Open 61
    Nick Botting Open 61
    Alan Grayson Open 58
    Steve North Open 57
    Paul Hopper Open 56
    Barry Blackham Open 56
    Jim Cosgrove Open 55
    Terry Aitkin Open 55
    Scot Grayson Open 54
    Charles Coxsedge Open 53
    Clive Wood Open 53
    Rob Simpson Open 52
    Tim Roberts Open 51
    Mick Toulouse Open 50
    Paul Nicholes Open 48
    Eddy Philips Open 48
    Pat Fitzgerald Recoil 48
    Maria Firzgerald Open 48
    Graham Dargonne Open 46
    Lez Gunter Open 42
    Paul Messenger Open 42
    James Harison Recoil/Junior 41
    Adrian Turner Open 38
    Simon Anscomb Open 38
    John Gregory Open 38
    David Harison Recoil 36
    Michael Harison Recoil/Junior 33
    Ben Anscomb Junior 27
    Mat Dorling Open Retired
    Sam stancomb Open Retired

We will arrange to get the top 3 shooters their vouchers for £50, £30 & £20 so spend in the Ford club shop as soon as we can. Hopefully they will down again next Sunday for the SIHFT shoot at Ford. If they can let me know that would be great & if they cant make it then I will give them to SpongeBob to pass on to them.
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Well done Dave, Can't wait till' next week!

Spongey!

XX

I went to the club today to finish up a few things. I pulled 13 targets off the runway, moved all the logs back , took down the plinking range we had made, all of which got forgotten about yesterday.

The club made a profit of £516 which is going to a charity that will be decided on in the next day or two, once people's choices have been added up.

There are a number of unclaimed prizes including a scope, which people will be called about in the next day or two. If there are any after that I will put them on the BBS for you to collect next sunday.
    Last edited by neumo; 06-07-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Spellingz...

a list of the wining ticket numbers would be good dave ..( i must have won something )

Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    a list of the wining ticket numbers would be good dave ..( i must have won something )
    What e said

I will see what can be done

I reckon you could be on to something Dave, a different club to host an extreme course every now & then, 35 or 40 shot, I really enjoyed the course.

That is a great achievement for charity!!
    Well done!
    Regarding the unclaimed prizes, I was waitng for the numbers to be published..unless they have?

Great stuff!

I am off to the club tonight & will make a list of all unclaimed items with the ticket numbers/colours. Dave