Thread: For Sale: AIR LOGIC 'GENESIS' .22 air-rifle - As new in box:

For Sale: AIR LOGIC 'GENESIS' .22 air-rifle - As new in box:

For Sale: A c.1988 Air Logic 'GENESIS' single-stroke pneumatic air rifle, only made in .22 calibre, Number 102 of 170, and designed by Richard Spencer.
    This example is in as new condition, and remains in its original heavy duty carton with yellow foam lining.
    The rifle has hardly been used and shows no signs of wear therefore, it is as fine an example as you are likely to find.
    In the box is the original 'User Manual' which gives thorough and detailed information on how to use and maintain the air rifle.
    Also present is a copy of the original advertising material.
    The box itself is also in first class condition. A unique opportunity to buy a very rare British made air rifle - rare because of the low numbers made - rare because of the wonderful condition - and rare because it was a British product made to a very high standard.
    This version is the 'Super De-Luxe' and in 1988 cost £465 - you work out what that would be now?
    The price of this example is £925. I will post but would obviously prefer face to face.
    Special Delivery postage would cost an additional £21.

First bump - the same price as a Daystate Ranger - only one will hold its value; one is better finished and one is much more consistent shot to shot.
    I'll leave you to work out which is which?
    Last edited by slug-gun; 16-01-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Still for sale - price reduction to £875. This is a beautiful air rifle, in its box with all the paperwork!

air logic

Lovely gun ,if only i had the money !!!