Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DWB Anglo American Results

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Thanks for a great day on Saturday. Some really good scores put in today, well done Pete and Gilly for winning and Ian Harford for shooting so well today- You didn't look too good this morning buddy!

Ryan
    Thanks mate.

Didn't feel that good this morning either to be honest. I think the same gorilla that got big Chris may have done me some damage too! Next time someone says "how about a nice scotch nightcap?" expect a short sharp poke in the eye!

Thanks to all the guys at Redfearns for a fantastic weekend. Cant wait till next year.

Off to rehab now!

Cheers

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Harford View Post
    Thanks mate.

Didn't feel that good this morning either to be honest. I think the same gorilla that got big Chris may have done me some damage too! Next time someone says "how about a nice scotch nightcap?" expect a short sharp poke in the eye!

Thanks to all the guys at Redfearns for a fantastic weekend. Cant wait till next year.

Off to rehab now!

Cheers

Ian
    Good shooting Ian , little did we know that we can tell the future after a few beers. and the scotch Ryan....not big and not clever, we all looked dog rough.

Well done to Redfearns, the Anglo is one of my favourites.

and Ian learnt an ancient yorkshire insult from Chris....cock end !!!
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Thanks for a great day on Saturday, especially Dave and Chris for helping me to get around the course. Ryan
    Your welcome mate, was nice shooting round with you and Dave on the saturday
    Hope your back is feeling better after your booze induced rest!!!

see you next time

ATB

Chris
    Emley Moor FTC
    Steyr Challenge with a Vortex Viper GenII , Steyr LG110 Hunter with a EVX 10x44, Daystate Pulsar with a Vortex Viper Gen II, HW100k with a MTC Mamber

Cracking weekend as usual, hope there is the same next year for us hfters?

Nice prizes, Nice food, good company what more could you want from a shooting weekend?

well done to all involved 2 cracking courses!

Just like to say a big THANKS to ChrisC for all the help and encouragement during the last 18 months, helping me to my first trophy!! Top bloke!!

Hope to see you all next year

ATB

Chris

ps anybody got any pics??
    Emley Moor FTC
    Steyr Challenge with a Vortex Viper GenII , Steyr LG110 Hunter with a EVX 10x44, Daystate Pulsar with a Vortex Viper Gen II, HW100k with a MTC Mamber

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Good shooting Ian , little did we know that we can tell the future after a few beers.
    Thanks Chris. Funny how things work out, almost word for word too!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Ian learnt an ancient yorkshire insult from Chris....cock end !!!
    Sport, drama and an education at the same time. HFT really does offer it all!

I have just been informed that the total score I had published on here for J Callaghan (FT A Grade) had not been totalled up correctly. When I have checked the spreadsheet we used for calculating up the scores, the cell that totalled up J Callaghan's scoring was the only one that had not been formatted correctly. Now it has been formatted correctly we realise that J Callaghan had actually finished in 3rd place A Grade. We intend to contact J Callaghan and award him with a DWB Anglo American fleece as we did with all the other place winners.
    If anyone knows a telephone number for J Callaghan, could they please pm it to me.
    Redfearn FTC apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by S Hebby View Post
    I have just been informed that the total score I had published on here for J Callaghan (FT A Grade) had not been totalled up correctly. When I have checked the spreadsheet we used for calculating up the scores, the cell that totalled up J Callaghan's scoring was the only one that had not been formatted correctly. Now it has been formatted correctly we realise that J Callaghan had actually finished in 3rd place A Grade. We intend to contact J Callaghan and award him with a DWB Anglo American fleece as we did with all the other place winners.
    If anyone knows a telephone number for J Callaghan, could they please pm it to me.
    Redfearn FTC apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
    hi steve

iv`e pm`ed you johns number on shooting the breeze site

just like to echo the comments above another fantastic anglo`s weekend even with the rain saturday and that strange wind sunday
    well done redfern fantastic

shaun
    Codnor Target and Field Club & CASTLE F.T.A.R.C
    AIR ARMS OWNERS CLUB SHOOTING THE BREEZE
    HW100 in EV2 winter real tree stock. AAs200 mk1 in home made stock

Quote Originally Posted by richos36 View Post
    hi steve

iv`e pm`ed you johns number on shooting the breeze site

just like to echo the comments above another fantastic anglo`s weekend even with the rain saturday and that strange wind sunday
    well done redfern fantastic

shaun
    Cheers Shaun and thanks very much for your help (and for spotting the error). I've now given John the good news. He was dead chuffed.

Regards
    Steve

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by S Hebby View Post
    Cheers Shaun and thanks very much for your help (and for spotting the error). I've now given John the good news. He was dead chuffed.

Regards
    Steve
    that ok mate but now im 5th in A grade lol

shaun

Quote Originally Posted by mintyrn10 View Post
    cheers scott and steve has been great weekend with you's really enjoyed it lads ,EVEN THE CAMPING THAT ME ROD AND DAVE DID THE ONLY THREE TENTS IN THE FIELD FOR SOME REASON smashing course ,tricky wind , if ur not, jammy scott the splitter king robbo ,only kiddin mate you shoot like a pro see you all soon well done redfearns
    We'll Dave Lillywhite, Louise and myself made an unashamed withdrawral after camping the Friday night rain and wind for no less than 11 hours solid

You were welcome to the field on the saturday

Ollie
    'Beans??!!....Beans are for Riflemen' (capt Yates 2RGJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman1 View Post
    Just like to say a big THANKS to ChrisC for all the help and encouragement during the last 18 months, helping me to my first trophy!! Top bloke!!
    You're welcome mate...i'm still smiling for you
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Question

i saw loads of cameras around any one got any pics yet ????

shaun