Thread: rough wedge today

Talking rough wedge today

bloody hell...where do i start ? the six of us cuddling up in the cabin when the rain ,thunder,and lightninig was lashing down mark's and my own mk3's getting the best ever test yet to see if they are waterproof ? (yes they were !! )on the way down the m6 this morning (dry as a bone)until we got on the a5 ...... anyway we sailed across the a5 !and nearly changed our mind's about shooting and jumping in the car but as dennis,garth and the course setter's got up early door's it only seemed fair to shoot the course.(nice one boys)also a BIG THANK'S to ian for the loan of the waterproof's for mark...cheers mate.although i wish he wore them over his head as he come in with 117 ex 120 and trounced me....maybe next time all the best chap's (and anyone else who bothered to shoot today)...

Wink rough wedge

water water everywherestill could not dampen a cracking shoot thanks to dennis and is boys.BIG THANK'S to ian for the loan of the waterproof's ...cheers fella

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Sorry we didn't make it but we knew what the weather was doing over there, thanks for the guys for putting a course out and apologies to you guys that we didn't show.
    Paul, i will catch up with you soon, you were the last person i expected to turn up today come to kibworth next Sat for the internal comp, everyone is welcome its just not an open We will definately be there,
    Again, sorry everyone who put the time and effort in for others,
    Atb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    Sorry we didn't make it but we knew what the weather was doing over there, thanks for the guys for putting a course out and apologies to you guys that we didn't show.
    Paul, i will catch up with you soon, you were the last person i expected to turn up today come to kibworth next Sat for the internal comp, everyone is welcome its just not an open We will definately be there,
    Again, sorry everyone who put the time and effort in for others,
    Atb
    Cliff
    try my best mate,see how i am fixed closer to the weekend... ps... no dig's intended for people not turning up (if it was raining here like it was there when i got up i would have got back in to bed )

Red face waterproof's

well at least now i know my waterproof jacket is s@it !!! it failed big time driving home with a big wet belly .....

It was a bit moist at the wedge today but Den, Garth, Fran and the Pup put a great course out. The only thing you can say is we can't have much worse weather next week If we do how about some targets shaped like ducks, fish or boats and a harpoon gun to shoot them with.
    daystate mk4 .177,bushnell 6-24x40
    tx200 mk1 .177 bushnell 3-9x40
    .22 venom hw77 , .177 aa tx200 bullpup .22

Quote Originally Posted by Ian g View Post
    It was a bit moist at the wedge today but Den, Garth, Fran and the Pup put a great course out. The only thing you can say is we can't have much worse weather next week If we do how about some targets shaped like ducks, fish or boats and a harpoon gun to shoot them with.
    give a nice weekend out (till now ) my shooting glove is still on top of the radiator from sunday !!!!