Thread: more valuation help please

more valuation help please

as well as the centenary airsporter, i have some other older airguns and scopes i want to sell, but have no idea as to value, hopfully you guys can help me again.

original mod 50, in .22, metalwork is excellent, stock needs a little tlc to be as good as the rest of it, still got it's open sights.

airsporter in .22, earlier than the centenary i think, it has the little flip up rear sight, metalwork is very good condition, but the stock has a lot of marks and has possibly been shortened.

lastly for the rifles, what i think is a .177 cadet, it is in well used condition, no trigger gard, but does have a nice little parker hale target sight.

also got two old weaver scopes one is a 3-9x32, and the other looks like a fixed 6 mag with px adjust, both are steel in construction, and both have weaver mounts of the same period.

thanks
    Ben

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Ben. This is difficult without photos, but here go my rough guestimates based on the information as you have given . Original mod 50, in .22, metalwork excellent, stock in need of tlc: £80 posted (price I actually sold similar for a year back).

Airsporter in .22 (will be at least ten to twenty years earlier than the Centenary, as sounds like a MkII) with vgc metalwork but a heavily marked and possibly shortened stock: £50 posted tops.

Finally my valuation (for what it's worth) for your .177 Cadet (they were all .177 by the way ) in well used condition with no trigger gard, but a parker hale target sight is based on the following.

I sold a similar sounding standard Cadet with a trigger guard for £35 posted last December, and bought a PH peep sight as you describe for £20 posted last March, so all in all, would value this piece at £55 posted (max).

Can't help with the scope values unfortunately, as out of my comfort zone, but do hope the price advise as otherwise above is of some help to you . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.