Thread: Any info please

Any info please

Hi guy's,

I posted this in the Air pistols section and was told that this section my be a better place for it?

I was given an air pistol 2 days ago and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them? Its an El Gamo mod center and i believe it was made in 1974. Its in fantastic condition.

I would also like a valuation if at all possible?

El Gamo Center

They are well-made pistols with some good features. Worth having for use in "retro" pistol events. I have no idea of the current value of one.

centre pistol

would you consider selling the pistol?
    FWB 124 sport, Theoben slr88,.Webley Omega .177,Theoben fenman,.177. HW45.177 with stock.Air arms Prosport walnut.

ASI Centre

Hi

I sold one recently at a special price due to multiple purchase by the buyer and that was VGC but I lost the box years ago. Would suggest that your near new boxed version should be £60 posted and even that may be low! Just an opinion since one doesn't see many of them come up!

ATB
    David

Centre

Like the later version Falcon , this is a well made fixed barrel underlever , with pellet loading via a swing out holder . Despite the unusual design these and the Falcon were considered good target /club guns . Basic but robust sights meant they last well .
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "