Thread: Ratgunner

Smile Ratgunner

It is rumoured that the Dark One has returned from Stateside?

Are you appearing at the Kibby on Saturday the unlucky for some NTO? and is anyone else coming??

Cheers All

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    We be there
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Will try to get there sometime during the day but have a trip to Wolverhampton to make first
    Nobody has heard from NTO since his departure, so maybe he did find his Ladyboy, and decide to stop in Thailand
    Although rumour has it he will be at Kibby in the morning setting yet another devilishly tricky course for us all to shoot
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Smile Ratgunner

If your earwigging NTO Welcome back Mate I've missed you,

Primevil says to give it a bit more holdover

See ya Saturday if not before.

I'll be there, looking forward(or sidewards) to one of his crazy courses. They always bring out the best.

Myself and spouse will be in attendance, i love a good beating!!!!!!!!! followed by a bacon buttie, yes as usual it will be on me as i am bound to get beat by her indoors AGAIN !!!!!!!

Im Back

Thanks to the 2 people who have missed me and to the rest the second word is off, but being serious now, i will be setting the course for the internal so all complaints need to be forwarded to me, i guess the course will be held in about 4 places again which will confuse some but im sure if they ask for directions someone will help unless you are doing well then you might find yourself the other side of the A6, having read the feedback of the last comp (whilst i was away) i think that the 2 setters should carry on but we can sort this out on Saturday, i hear the tipping has started in the snake pit (thats the back field to those who have not seen the man eating snake) so next year should see some great changes.
    p.s thanks to Ratty and Prime Evil for continued support and not fogetting the Modest Mr Rob Brown who puts so much effort and time in.
    Cheers and see you all Saturday
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Cool Ratgunner

Good G....Gravy! phew! close shave that nearly said something Non PC,

I did not mean I like you O Dark One

I just meant that I missed you.....er! like a migraine No Steve not the French Car U Wally!

Joking apart you big Lug! I look forward to one of your Fiendish! courses, so that I can slag you sideways afterwards whilst you laugh in my face,

U Git!

Lead on Duff Mac

Smile Ratgunner

Phew!

Was well hot today during the Kibby Internal today,

We had a steady looking course laid out by Steve Bagall and I detected some sneaky Mick Goss Snr moves in there as well,

As per it turned out to be well sited course using every aspect of ground and wind effect to send our well aimed lead somewhere else,

I was well led astray at one point,
    and due to rising ground and a badly thought out shot did some mowing but fortunately plated it,

Do I get FlyMow status Primevil???

I cannot comment on scores as some late ones came in which I have not seen,

As for myself I enjoyed the course immensley and the excellent company even more

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Phew!

Was well hot today during the Kibby Internal today,

We had a steady looking course laid out by Steve Bagall and I detected some sneaky Mick Goss Snr moves in there as well,

As per it turned out to be well sited course using every aspect of ground and wind effect to send our well aimed lead somewhere else,

I was well led astray at one point,
    and due to rising ground and a badly thought out shot did some mowing but fortunately plated it,

Do I get FlyMow status Primevil???

I cannot comment on scores as some late ones came in which I have not seen,

As for myself I enjoyed the course immensley and the excellent company even more
    Bernard you are a star mate, what was it you scored STANDING WITH OPEN SIGHTS AND A CO2 GUN ????????????

Brilliant shooting mate and all with a smile on your face, you are a credit to both Kibworth and the sport itself, keep it up you old air biscuit
    Atb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Smile Ratgunner

How very dare you Cliff? (I quote: You Old Air Biscuit) Whadaya mean Old

Methinks there is a bit of a Star in your Family as well Mate