Thread: Millet scopes - Solid!

Exclamation Millet scopes - Solid!

Can i P L E A S E draw your attention to what i think is a greatly overlooked scope...the Millet buck gold varmint target special.

Its a 30 mm matt black (excellent coated finish) solidly built american scope. I have two now, i was that impressed with my first, i searched for a s/h model which i quickly snapped up on here..... mine even came with 2 x butler creek flip covers and UK Neil side wheel for £85..... A bargain by anyones standards

My model is the 6 - 25 x 56 mil dot model which comes with side focus, sunshade , scope covers, a lifetime warranty , cover sock ......basically a very good package. :em17:

The lenses are slightly clearer than my MTC's to be fair and they are pretty good, better than falcon's menaces i have bought...., BUT, certainly not in the leupold league but for £600 cheaper what do you want!

This is not the lightest scope i have owned but i dont need it to be that light to be honest...i think this represents a great centerfire optic choice. Especially if off a REST, BIPOD etc....

Its built like a bloody missile, class winning optics, very positive windage and elevation turrets.........if you see one do have a look.....you wont be dissapointed.

Basically your paying Hawke money (s/h) for a FAR, FAR better product IMHO ..full stop.
    Gary

PS dont get caught out with the cheapo fleabay copies.....genuine american ones only..
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Longbenton North Tyneside. +Dinnington FTC.
    Hi Garry, I believe Millet are part of the Bushnell Group
    Sounds like you have good optics for not a lot of dosh.
    Good Shooting, Peter.

weaver classic extreme

bought one of these on a closeout sale 2.5-10x56-SF cracking scope compared to a mtc+a kahles and both the weaver and kahles were almost on par with the weaver having a slight edge opticallyboth were miles ahead of the mtcthis test was done in very low lightthis scope was a 700 doller scope cost me 299 dollers would buy another this scope is a jap product