Thread: H4H Charity HFT comp and BBQ 12th July 2009.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!

H4H Charity HFT comp and BBQ 12th July 2009.

A heads up for BBS members in the North West of England and North Wales. The Fort Airgun club are holding a HFT comp on their lovely site located near Wrexham this coming July, this will consist of a 25 lane HFT rifle comp and 15 lane HFT pistol comp, something I personally have never heard of but have to admit sounds interesting. The course fee of £5 will go towards Kieran Turner's and my forthcoming Nijmegen march later that month. Clifftop is the resident BBQ chef and as Sandhall members will testify does a cracking BBQ that will fill even the hungriest airgunners . Nige Gillieman of Tony's Cammo has already got some excellent prizes for this day so weather permitting this should be an excellent day out and a perfect baptism of fire for those Airgun enthusiasts who fancy trying the ever popular HFT discipline.

We really hope local shooters and hopefully those from further afield will support this competition. All proceeds will go to a very worthy charity, plenty of prizes and good food plus a well set out HFT course with excellent company in pleasant surroundings should be enough to tempt all local shooters and budding HFTers.

My I on behalf of myself and Kieran thank Paul Bretland, Nige Williams and the rest of the Fort crew for this brilliant gesture .

Please support this comp lads if at all possible, this really is an excellent way to support a worthy charity .

WOW Where did this part of the forum spring from. No wonder Airguns is so quiet.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post

WOW Where did this part of the forum spring from. No wonder Airguns is so quiet.
    I was wondering why you originally posted in the non-airgun section

I'm still going though,
    Daystate Mk4, Daystate X2 Merlyn, Weihrauch HW77k, Weihrauch HW35E, Benelli Kite

No promises but i would like to try and attend this one,came to the opening of the club and had a cracking day out,plus its going to the most worthy charity.
    WHERE EVER DUTY AND GLORY LEAD.

STEYR 110 HP HAWKE TAC 30.

Smile Ratgunner

[QUOTE=Grayling;3606028]A heads up for BBS members in the North West of England and North Wales. The Fort Airgun club are holding a HFT comp on their lovely site located near Wrexham this coming July, this will consist of a 25 lane HFT rifle comp and 15 lane HFT pistol comp, something I personally have never heard of but have to admit sounds interesting. The course fee of £5 will go towards Kieran Turner's and my forthcoming Nijmegen march later that month. Clifftop is the resident BBQ chef and as Sandhall members will testify does a cracking BBQ that will fill even the hungriest airgunners . Nige Gillieman of Tony's Cammo has already got some excellent prizes for this day so weather permitting this should be an excellent day out and a perfect baptism of fire for those Airgun enthusiasts who fancy trying the ever popular HFT discipline.

We really hope local shooters and hopefully those from further afield will support this competition. All proceeds will go to a very worthy charity, plenty of prizes and good food plus a well set out HFT course with excellent company in pleasant surroundings should be enough to tempt all local shooters and budding HFTers.

My I on behalf of myself and Kieran thank Paul Bretland, Nige Williams and the rest of the Fort crew for this brilliant gesture .

Please support this comp lads if at all possible, this really is an excellent way to support a worthy charity .

Got to give this a small Gee up!

Grayling I remember my promise to send a few bob to your Njimegen march, have had my total knee replacement pushing 3 mths so training out the window for the Mo!

Please send address and who to make the cheque out to when appropriate, won't be a lot as Pensioner now,

Cheers Good Man, Bernard.

If your near this or even if your not it will be a great shoot so try and get along.

Not only a great shoot but a very worthy cause

ATB
    Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by Raygun View Post
    If your near this or even if your not it will be a great shoot so try and get along.

ATB
    Ray.
    Cheers ray i take it we should see a few of your lot on the 12th?

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raygun View Post

ATB
    Ray.
    Thanks alot Raymondo, certainly looks like turning out to be a real cracker of an event, sir Clifford has some EXCELLENT BBQ food lined up AS USUAL . The prizes on offer are something that all concerned should be proud of. The way the Fort lads have pulled all the stops out is truly excellent and says a lot for this fairly new but upwardly mobile club .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Your doing all the hard work mate We are just tagging along behind (as such)