A heads up for BBS members in the North West of England and North Wales. The Fort Airgun club are holding a HFT comp on their lovely site located near Wrexham this coming July, this will consist of a 25 lane HFT rifle comp and 15 lane HFT pistol comp, something I personally have never heard of but have to admit sounds interesting. The course fee of £5 will go towards Kieran Turner's and my forthcoming Nijmegen march later that month. Clifftop is the resident BBQ chef and as Sandhall members will testify does a cracking BBQ that will fill even the hungriest airgunners . Nige Gillieman of Tony's Cammo has already got some excellent prizes for this day so weather permitting this should be an excellent day out and a perfect baptism of fire for those Airgun enthusiasts who fancy trying the ever popular HFT discipline.

We really hope local shooters and hopefully those from further afield will support this competition. All proceeds will go to a very worthy charity, plenty of prizes and good food plus a well set out HFT course with excellent company in pleasant surroundings should be enough to tempt all local shooters and budding HFTers.

My I on behalf of myself and Kieran thank Paul Bretland, Nige Williams and the rest of the Fort crew for this brilliant gesture .

Please support this comp lads if at all possible, this really is an excellent way to support a worthy charity .

WOW Where did this part of the forum spring from. No wonder Airguns is so quiet.