Thread: 777 advice

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon G View Post
    Mine was simple question to your statement of the practice being regarded as "Needless to say it's dangerous". I was curious, that's all, as I couldn't really see it.

And if you don't want to get involved in a "pi$$ing match on a public forum", then try not to adopt such a condesending tone, for as soon as you do, your "decades of blackpowder shooting experience" goes out of the window and you show yourself as some sort of prissy ar$e......
    Dear Mr Simon - I'm sorry indeed that I come over as a condescending and prissy ar$e, but it seems to me that pouring a comparatively large amount of highly-explosive powder down a barrel that many have just been fired, whilst at the same time holding a partially-sealed container of the stuff over the same barrel, is quite a dangerous thing to do.

Please watch the video at 1:41. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEB7gYZ-JmE

Condescending I might be, and prissy arse, probably, but you'll note that I did not call you a gloontrumpet for asking such a bone question in such a peremptory manner. Usually, one word questions to me get one word responses. You were lucky.

Best wishes

tac, formerly from the now-demolished barracks just up the road from you.
    Last edited by tacfoley; 17-06-2009 at 03:54 PM.