Thread: STOP PRESS: Change of date to Springfield's first annual HFT comp sponsored by MTC!!!

STOP PRESS: Change of date to Springfield's first annual HFT comp sponsored by MTC!!!

STOP PRESS: Change of date to Springfield's first annual HFT comp sponsored by MTC!!!!

The 1st annual Springfield HFT MTC OPEN has been changed to the 4th of July (the day before, it was the 5th). Now on the 4th of July.
    And for those who cant get enough of HFT, the next day (Sun 5th), MAD will be holding their monthly open shoot and also offering free camping on the Saturday night after the Springfield comp and only 19 miles away for a double dose! See the MAD site for details http://www.madarc.co.uk/

Signing in at Springfield will be from 8.30am starting at 10.30am with a 30 peg course to UKAHFT rules.
    Please register your interest (to help us for numbers/catering/and to send you location details) with either philw.lawrence@googlemail.com or kilty@ic24.net
    There's just 2 weeks and two days to go. MTC/Gary & Sammie Cooper (who will be there shooting) are sponsoring with a scope to raffle/draw 1st prize draw, with 2nd and 3rd raffle prizes. Medals for all classes, open, springer, Jnr, ladies & .22. There's also a slap-up BBQ with bacon & egg butties before and burgers and sausages after! You know you wanit!
    Philgunner01 Steyr LG 110 Leup 20 x 50 HW 97

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Phil! My clairvoyant skills are a little under par at present, but I assume you would like me to amend the title and advertised date for this on the actual events listing for it, in the actual events section, too ... Ha ha. Consider it done . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Mmmm! Yes please ta!

Ey, sorry Gareth, the holiday user technique has shown me up, I always get lost on these kind of forums! Please and thanks!
    PS. You once asked on my BSA tactical .22 + Nite eye scope if there might be a time when? That time is near? Cheers again for that!

great news

great to see the change of date ,I for one will be coming as I;ve never shot there before ,mentioned it tonight and I;m sure there will be a few MAD members in attendance ,we will mention it at the UKAHFT event this weekend so more the merrier.
    looking forward to it
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by phil01gunner View Post
    Ey, sorry Gareth, the holiday user technique has shown me up, I always get lost on these kind of forums! Please and thanks!
    PS. You once asked on my BSA tactical .22 + Nite eye scope if there might be a time when? That time is near? Cheers again for that!
    Hi Phil, ha ha and no worries as is all done . Now that the S.A.R.C. first HFT gig is on the 4th July however, any chance of calling it the S.A.R.C. Independence Day Shoot, as we could then round up a couple of septics and let 'em have it with Lance's spud gun . Regarding the rammed XL, blimey matey, that was nigh-on three years ago . Sorry Phil, but I now have an Evolution for my sins, so cheers chum, but now no longer looking. Atb and see you Sunday: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Scot From Stirling Living in Chelmsford Essex
    Not sure what I'm looking forward to most

Shooting Springfield's first HFT comp or letting LAity buy the drinks for his birthday on the Saturday night??

atb
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
    great to see the change of date ,I for one will be coming as I;ve never shot there before ,mentioned it tonight and I;m sure there will be a few MAD members in attendance ,we will mention it at the UKAHFT event this weekend so more the merrier.
    looking forward to it
    Thanks Pop
    I also mentioned it on Sunday and will welcome everyone on 4th
    Look forward to seeing you down there.
    bring an apron.....please
    atb
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Kilty View Post
    Thanks Pop
    I also mentioned it on Sunday and will welcome everyone on 4th
    Look forward to seeing you down there.
    bring an apron.....please
    atb
    Barry
    You might not feel the same if M.A.D descend on masse. Tends to ruin property prices in the local area, especially if they see Vinny
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    You might not feel the same if M.A.D descend on masse. Tends to ruin property prices in the local area, especially if they see Vinny
    Thanks Chris
    try and make it, it should at least be a laugh and a good course and an experience
    atb
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Kilty View Post
    Thanks Chris
    try and make it, it should at least be a laugh and a good course and an experience
    atb
    Barry
    Oh I'll be there do I need to bring my 55yd Mildot with me
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Getting the hot's for Springfield/MAD 4th of July. ATTN:

It's great to hear you guys are getting temp up for SARC's first Annual HFT Comp of the 4th of July sponsored by MTC, with MAD free camping and a comp the next day too!

Can I just ask that you all register so us guys at Springfield (Phil Lawrence here, Vice-chair) get a grips wtih numbers, catering (Rhinosoararse bugers)/and the like/names on cards!

Register either with philw.lawrence@googlemail.com or kilty@ic24.net & get full post code and multi map link sent!