Thread: FWB 127 SPORT(tyrolean)

FWB 127 SPORT(tyrolean)

Hi all,
    Im selling on behalf of a friend a very nice FWB 127 Sport in tyrolean stock.See my "GUNS FOR SALE" thread in secondhand airguns section.
    ATB
    Steve

link

Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

Nice link Mr.B.

Offer made if the owner can post.......?

Fwb

Thanks for that morningstar.
    Rifle now sold!
    ATB
    Steve

Please answer my question from the for sale thread.

Hi Chris,

The chap took it down the our local club (ETL) last weekend and several people were interested in it, so it was probably someone local.

I might be selling a 124 and a 127 if you are looking for one, I am away for the weekend, but if you want some pictures let me know.

Atb. Robin.

Hi Robin,

I wasn't aware it was for sale elsewhere... it certainly hadn't been marked as sold when I posted "I would have it"...otherwise I wouldn't have said i'd have it! If it has gone elsewhere I can live with that...but the gentleman should have at least posted "sold" on the thread...to stop eager potential buyers like myself.

Never mind......

Thanks for your offer of pics..yes please.I have a friend who might be interested.You have my Email details Have a good weekend,ATB,Chris.

Fwb

Thanks for that Robin and as far as i know it was a club member it went to.hwvixen as soon as i was told it was sold i posted sold.
    is it a forum rule to provide the name of the buyer???.
    ATB
    Steve

Hi Steve,

You dont have to name the buyer...what I was trying to establish...is it me!!You posted it for sale on Wed & I said i'd buy it on Thurs...no one posted they wanted it inbetween...so I thought i'd got it when you said it was sold...other than that post you have not acknowledged me in any way.

Normally when someone offers the full asking price & cost of postage they stand some chance of getting the item.Maybe if you had explaind it was for sale elswhere & kept me informed I wouldn't feel so pi$$ed off....but heyho..on a brighter note,I still have £300 to spend on....something.