Replace piston, mainspring and guide and compress the spring to screw endcap on. Make sure the screw hole is at the bottom as the little screw locates in a slot on the underside of the cylinder. Replace barrel and cocking arm (make sure arm is located) and refit the barrel pivot screw and lock screw. Replace sear from the rear and refit it,s pin, then the trigger and finally the trigger guard screw. Locate the action in the frame, again watching out for the coil trigger spring. Refit the two side screws and then the bottom screw and finally the one that fixes the trigger guard to the frame.
I found this a nice pistol, better than the chinese copy and better than the Tex 86. It does not have an adjustable trigger,safety or anti bear trap but the trigger is better than the Tex. It is an accurate pistol. say it was as accurate as a Webley pistol but aided by a longer sightline. The rearsight is a spring steel one in a dovetail and the elevation wheel was small and stiff. I think this is a good fun pistol if you are into collectables for plinking. I would spend money on one of these rather than a Chinese one.