The one been waiting for. This is very similar to the Tornado underlever and I think a lot of parts are inter changable. This one arrived without the trigger adjusting screw up the centre of the rear stock screw but it doesn,t make much diffence to the trigger anyway. I think this is a 3.5mm screw and one from a light switch plate will cut down to fit. Remove this screw as it makes it easier to undo the rear stock screw. I use a stubby screwdriver ground a fork in to undo this. Remove the two front stock screws and lift action from stock. Tap out front trigger pin and remove sear and then rear trigger pin to remove trigger and its spring. Undo the cocking arm pivot screw and remove cocking arm from its slot and slide out through the bracket welded to the underside of cylinder. You may have to push up against the spring steel bit of the lever to get it out. Inspect the lever to see if it has the nylon rubbing plate standing proud of the lever. If not, or if it is missing, you can dig it out with a pin or similar and put some epoxy adhesive in the slot before replacing it so it stands proud. I used half a bush from a butterfly tin opener on my Tornado. Undo barrel pivot lock screw and barrel pivot screw and remove barrel from jaws. Go to part 2.