There is very little difference between the mk1 and mk2 pistols other than the sights and the safety catch button going from steel with a plastic button to all plastic (less likely to break in my opinion). Im going for the full strip here rather than mainspring change. Ive had various threads on here requesting help in the last year or so and my thread "scorpion trigger help---again" may be of use or amuse you. We will assume your pistol is working to start off with.
Remove cocking aid and sights. With a very small screwdriver feel for the catch on the cap at the bottom of the grip and remove the cap (DONT FORCE IT OFF). Undo the stock screw at very rear of the grip. Use an allen key (3mm I think) to undo screw in the grip body (look down where you removed end cap.Un do safety catch screw and remove catch. Lift action out of body. The roll pins on the scorpion should have little plactic end caps which will need removing but these are often missing. Any loose roll pins can be opened up slightly when they are out by tapping a small screwdriver or similar into the slots to open them. GO TO NEXT POST