Now replace the mainspring,guide and sleeve in the cylinder. I used a socket to push on the sleeve and then put a pin through the sear pivot hole in the cylinder. With this holding things in place you can replace the endcap and push its pin through ( then remove the pin from the sear pivot hole). Replace the trigger and its spring, making sure the long leg of the spring pushes against the cocking arm retaining pin,then fit the trigger pivot pin. Get your tweezers out and replace the small trigger adjusting pin into its hole in the endcap. Heres the tricky bit You now need to replace the sear and its spring and that small piece that locates on the tang on the cylinder. I would reverse the way you got it out. Get the sear,spring and small piece somewhere near and then locate the small piece on the tang on the cylinder. Keeping pressure on you should be able to locate the sear and replace its pivot. Replace the small spring and pin that locate the rearsight adjuster and refit the adjuster. Put action in frame and replace trigger guard and its screw,the 2 side screws and the one through the pistol grip.
On mine the trigger travel adjusting screw was stiff so I put some plusgas on it while the gun was apart. You wind it in to reduce travel but it does not need to come out for the strip. On my gun I noticed the mainspring was quite small in diameter( I was expecting one like the Original model 5). I thought about fitting a larger diameter one that was shorter but left that for another day. The spring in the gun was a bit worn but the power is not bad now made up a piston washer. The trigger is heavyish and would benefit from some work but the pistol is fine for plinking. I dont have a chrono but would say it,s more powerful than a Webley but less than a Scorpion. The rearsight is not the best but it is a fairly fun plinker. I shoot two handed. The foresight does dig into your hand a bit when cocking. A strange gun this Ugly and beautiful----Well made but with some chimpanzee touches