Replace the piston,mainspring and guide into the cylinder and then push onto the spring with the cylinder end plug. You should be able to wangle the cylinder pin through although you may need to lever a little with your punch to get it through in a couple of goes. Refit the breech block and the barrel pivot pin. Locate the cocking arm in the slot on the cylinder and you trigger housing can be refitted. This is just a matter of locating it and replacing the 4 screws that secure it. It is a lot easier to do than a Bsa Scorpion and seems less likely to strip the threads with the rear screws going into the cylinder end plug rather than just the cylinder walls. Replace the rearsight and tighten the screw that holds it. Refit you cocking aid and foresight to the barrel and replace the grubscrews. Your plasticware can now be replaced.

It has not yet really been possible to try this gun. not sorted out a decent breech seal yet as not got my bits and bobs with me. Normally punch out a bit of leather and then punch a hole in the centre of that with those cheap riveting kits and then fit it. I need a barrel pivot pin as this is broken/shortened so allows the breech block to move in the jaws. The trigger is heavy but that is down to damaged springs. I refitted the actual trigger spring and the first shot had a light pull, but I assume it has jumped again as it went heavier. It looks a bit like a a meteor mk3-5 trigger spring. There is a torsion spring for the intermediate sear ( a bit like out of the middle of a clothes peg, but this has one lug broken). Then there is a long sear that engage the piston. It looks an easier/better set up than the scorpion but the trouble with these will be spares. not keen on the diecast trigger housing and it looks like the plasticware should play a part in stopping some of the pins from coming loose..
I notice that it has a Diana 25 mainspring and I guess some of the pins in the gun will be off other Milbro guns (they all seem to have the same cylinder pin).
Without a proper test, what are my impressions? Well it is heavy and ugly with the full plasticware, but not as bad with the front pieces off. The grub screws for the cocking aid are better than the scorpion slip on idea. never keen on diecast stuff on guns but the trigger housing on this seems a decent idea. Now if Chambers or Nibbs would get some trigger springs made up, I think this had the basis of a decent pistol. Maybe because it was only in production for 4 years, that is part of the problem. I was offered a good boxed one by Alan at Manchester Airguns a few years ago but declined it because of my fears over spares. It is less complicated than I expected it to be but it really is a pity with the spares situation.