I dont know if this is collectable but its a good plinker. I left the sights on when I stripped this. Undo the two frame grip screws on the sides and the one to the rear of the trigger guard (the one on the cap on the pistol grip can be left on) and lift the action out of the frame. I stripped the trigger down by remoing the sear coil spring and the trigger coil spring first. I then removed the middle pin that is a stop pin. I then took the front one out and removed the presse steel trigger and its actual trigger piece and small spring. I took the sear pin out and removed the sear from the front of the housing. I had to knock out the cocking arm pivot to enable me to remove the cocking arm from the cylinder. I undid the barrel pivot and removed the barrel. You can remove the small pin from the breech block to clean and lube the plunger and spring if you want. I put weight on the cylinder end plug and removed the pin and released the tension. Mainspring and piston came out. I didn,t change the piston washer which was a parachute washer on a boss. Clean and lube and put the piston and spring in and then replace the endplug and pin. Replace the barrel and breech and barrel pivot bolt. Go to pt 2