seen two of these recently and dont rate them. The trigger rocks and the piston wears on the cocking slot. If you get one then I would try it with a G25 mainspring to give it an easier life. If your cocking slot is worn, then you can get it welded up (Red Bob off here has done a few pistons for me and is doing a G80 one now---- just sent him the pistons, rather than the cylinder as well,to save on postage costs and you will probably need to use a bit of wet and dry paper to get the piston to fit properly again---about 5 or ten minutes of messing around---which I prefer to it being a p-ss fit).
I advise you to take the front sight off before you start the strip as this is fragile. Undo the two front stock screws and the rear one at the front of the trigger guard and lift action out of the stock. You can knock out cocking lever pin if you want to lube this up but barrel will come out by removing the barrel pivot pin. If you want to get at the barrel plunger and spring, you will need to put pressure on the plunger and undo the little grub screw on the side of the breech block enough for the plunger and spring to come out. deal with that now and replace them. Go to next post.