I couldn't really be bothered doing this one properly as You cannot get spares for them as far as I know. However cut and pasted this bit that I put up on another thread and hopefully it might help if you are having problems.

Well the one I bought was pretty crappy at pushing the bb,s out and often did not fire. I decided to strip and "tune" it.
If you knock out the pin at the back that is through the "Slider?" , then you can lift it off to reveal gat like internals. A quick clean and lube of the "cylinder thingy", which is a monkey metal block and it was ready to look at the other bit.
If you unscrew the bolt at the front underside of the pistol, then you can lift out the barrel and the band that holds it in place. As you lift it out,you can see a Webley hawk like breech seal. This and the barrel push up against something call a "gate". The "cylinder thingy" transfer port passes through the centre of this "gate" from the other side. The problem is the sealing of it/barrel/breech.
While you are at it, you can have a look at the "gate" and you will see a little clip on bit of plastic on top. This is where the bb,s feed into. You will also see a small pin at the bottom of the "gate". This is a little plastic plunger and spring for locating the bb,s.
Anyways---when you cock the gun, a bb drops into the "gate" and the transfer port on the "cylinder thingy" pushes the bb into the front of the breech seal. The mighty power of the gun is then supposed to dislodge the bb and send it at great velocity towards the target.
I was not happy with the seal arrangement and tried various combinations of O rings to try to get a better seal. Unless you have something very thin on the "gate" side, the barrel cannot push in or the breech seal fouls on the ID of the O ring.
Obviously the breech seal was holding the bb a bit too tight or maybe not sealing properly. 3 options --- (1) try to open the ID of the existing seal so it did not grip the bb to much (2) try the same with 2 small O rings (3) make a leather one.
OPTION (3)---usng a bit of a hardened seal I made the other week, I filed the OD until if fitted the barrel. Then I opened up the ID with a gimlet and then a drill bit I turned with my fingers, until it would hold a bb but the bb would push through easily. Too slack and the bb would just fall out of the barrel.
I put a little Sm 50 on the seal and have since fired about 150 shots with no problems.
I hope this is of some use to someone on here who may have problems with their gun.