Thread: Brocock ME38

Brocock ME38

I've had the ME38 from new but not used it that much as I only have 5 TACS for it, so every 5 shots out came the pump. Then last October we moved house & the pump got lost. Last week my wife got out our daughters Fifi Flower Tot play house & says is this something for your shooting whilst handing me a cardboard box (she had packed it with the play house when we moved). Lo & behold it was my trusty pump, so off I went to my indoor range to give it a go. After firing & pumping up 10 reloads I thought theres got to be a better way of charging the TACS & remembered seeing a reloading press & charging system fitted to a divers bottle. Anyone know the name of it & if they are still available, or any other charging method. Also I could do with some extra .22 TACS, any ideas where to get them ?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Ta
    Greg

Uttings still list TACs on their website.
    JSRamsbottom listed them until recently, it may be worth giving them a ring.
    Can't help with the charging gear though. Ewok has one I think, might be worth trying to contact him either on here or possibly more likely on the Umarex boys club forum.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

You're thinking of the Ram charger. I doubt you'll find one unless someone who has one gives up his guns and sells it.

Jonathan

PV is offline I'll get to 1000 if it kills me..
    Might be worth considering a stirrup pump... One pump or two to fill the tac depending on what power you want. Probably more consistent than charging from a bottle too(?)

Lightbulb Brocock

Mike Tawn used to be a major supplier of these guns and spares might be worth contacting him, I think he still advertises in the airgun comics..mike..

Hi Yeoman
    Friend of mine sold his Brocock when the law changed but I think he may still have TACS and if I am correct a brand new Ram charger, we mostly used ours at Lea Valley or Middlesex and Bob Ruggles was normally always there with charging kit so he never used his. I will find out for you if you are interested and let you know.
    Regards
    Rob......

Yeoman, you have PM

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

i would use mine again with my ramcharger,,,i could only fill the tac with the pressure in the bottle as they was no way to regulate it....sold my bottle now

Thanks for the replies, they have been most helpful.
    ATB
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by PV View Post
    Might be worth considering a stirrup pump... One pump or two to fill the tac depending on what power you want. Probably more consistent than charging from a bottle too(?)
    I have the Brocock Stirrup pump ( 1 Pump to charge ) & 2 Slim jims, 1 New, & some cartridges,
    They were left over when I sold the pistol about 5 years ago, I think they use the Slim jims for pumping up Theoben rams, Ged.

Pic-http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture143.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    I have the Brocock Stirrup pump ( 1 Pump to charge ) & 2 Slim jims, 1 New, & some cartridges,
    They were left over when I sold the pistol about 5 years ago, I think they use the Slim jims for pumping up Theoben rams, Ged.

Pic-http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture143.jpg
    If you're selling them I may be interested in the Brocock pump & TACs if they're .22, I won't have funds till end of July though.
    Cheers
    Greg