Thread: Rapid elan

Rapid elan

Can anyone give me an estimated value on a MK1 Elan in excellent, totally original condition, complete with original charging lead. (not been converted to quickfill, and theoben say they cannot get replacements!)
    Thanks in advance for any info.
    Andy

Can ANYONE help? - I dont want your right arm, or your eyes - just a rough value on one of fifty made!
    Please, Someone must have some sort of idea?

Elan

Hi there,
    i maybe wrong but sure ive seen 2 for sale in the past year and they went for around the £600 mark in top condition !
    ATB
    Steve

yes 600 fair price i sold one 18 months back swaped it for a mk 3 daystate was told to hang onto it as it would go up in price regards bill

Thanks both for the feedback. Thought they would be worth a little bit more, but dont intend selling it at present anyway.
    Thanks again
    Andy

I have one that I wouldn't sell for less than £800, or more.

ATB
    Ray.

Thanks for that ray, do you think they are worth that amount already? Im glad I got it when I did - cost me a lot less (£700)
    Thank you for getting in touch
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Raygun View Post
    I have one that I wouldn't sell for less than £800, or more.

ATB
    Ray.

May be looking to sell, or swap for an immaculate mk1 Rapid thats FULLY hammer spring adjustable - not just two or three turns!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by FIREFIGHTER View Post
    May be looking to sell, or swap for an immaculate mk1 Rapid thats FULLY hammer spring adjustable - not just two or three turns!
    You have put me in a very difficult position posting the above. You could not possibly have missed the sticky at the start of both this collectors section, and the general section warning against selling off the back of valuation thread, yet you post the above regardless.

You are far from a stupid man, so am left to deduce that as you are on a temporary ban from the sales section while a sales irregularity involving you is being investigated, that you thought this would be a good way to circumnavigate the ban and generate a sale? Wrong.

See the aforementioned sticky (copy here) http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372921 and cogitate during your week away, about the folly of trying to take the BBS admin team, and BBS members, for mugs. Sorry, did I say a week away? Make that two.

Gareth W-B (member of the BBS moderating team).
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 03-07-2009 at 10:01 PM. Reason: to up the anti from one to two weeks.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.