Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikko Sterling 4-16x50AO GameKing, non IR

I got a mountmaster 3x9x50 ao on my rifle. Lovley scope but i find the focus goes off just slightly on full mag. No problems with creep or owt like that just a great scope and great value for money.

Resurrecting an old thread I know, but could anybody tell me if they are rated for use on springers?
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

I've had the 4-16x44 Game Master on my TX for a couple of months now, Ok it ain't a Leup, but for around £60 it's a really good scope, holds zero fine, optics pretty good, good turrets, PX works Ok. Good value.

Belated thanks for the reply.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Good scope for the money

Not long purchased one of these or my springer and it sets up and hold beautifully at 30 Metres, just need to improve my technique in order to get the best from it. As time goes on and I invest in new equipment I will certainly keep these in mind - value for money.

Cheers

H

I would prefer a NS over a hawke every time on a springer. Price for price the hawkes are a little bit sharper, but trying to get one to hold zero on a springer is waste of time IMHE.

I own two game kings and really rate them. I wasn't impressed and moved on mount masters and Hawke sports which are similar priced.Though everyone's eyes are different. Used them on Webley patriot so they defo springer rated!!