Thread: BARSKA 3-12x40 FFP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was so impressed I bought one!!

To me they seem the same mil dot as my MTC Mamba on 10x.( I will check better when I have it fitted to a gun)

The glass is easily on par if not better than the MTC at first glance, and you dont get the whiting out that is a problem on the MTC, although I still think that the SCB ret is worth putting up with other faults for.

The Mil dot ret is very thin up to 6x mag and a bit hard to see but I will see how it goes.
    I have primarily bought this as hunting scope as the first focal plane will be a bonus when swapping mag whilst hunting to suit the type of quarry.

Another thing is when you look at this scope it feels like pure quality,no notchy stiff adjustments and a very good finish and standard. It looks like a £300 scope and the glass on first impression is very very good.

Excellent value and I think if you like mil dots these will take some beating for HFT, and a cracking sniping rabbit or woody scope. Not a first choice for ratting though due to the thinness of the ret on small mags, and harder to see in low light.
    I thinkthis will be showing up on a few HFT courses soon!
    Last edited by DEAN C.; 11-07-2009 at 11:05 AM.
    BASC