Thread: parker hale bell target

edbear2 Guest

parker hale bell target

Just a while ago, I sat gobsmacked as a N.A.R.A. style parker hale target made £465 on an auction site......to be fair, it was in good condition - except for a stray pellet strike smack on the A.J.Parker sticker........but I reckon I could knock up an exact replica for about £30 worth of materials!!

So if anyone out there has a few of these as doorstops.......now seems to be the time to sell!!!!

item number was 310148693876 ......it may show still on a search

Flippin eck Ed...it was at £100 last time I looked... airgun memrobelia looks recession proof...i'm sure i've one of them tucked away somewhere....

lol i was getting a bit suspicious of the bidding on that one. Second chance anyone

If they were genuine bids then bloody hell a couple of people were desperate for it

edbear2 Guest
    Just had a email chat to the seller...basically "well done mate, I bet you are pleased" etc...he is a 100% straight up guy who I have dealt with in the past......he told me HE paid £250 a few years ago!

The thing is..they were pretty pricey when new, so I would expect it was mostly clubs or rich dads who bought them...maybe that explains the price they fetch now....I would have thought though that with bell target being so popular years ago,more would be about, but in those days the black country was the engineering powerhouse of the empire, so there would have been many, many people who could have made them as "homers" for their club/pub......pop along to Bisley when you can and see some excellent recent ones!!!

If you are interested in plans and examples try:

www.belltarget.com

There are many diffrerent versions on a theme for the mech