Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
Further, this club chat and banter section which is predominantly (93%) HFT, has since it was set up on the 22nd March (exactly three months and one day ago today), attracted no less that 225 posts, which is more than the other forums we are all thinking of attract on the subject in a full year, so I think that pretty much speaks for itself . Atb: G.
Quote Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
That's strange as the forum I'm thinking about has has over a 1000 in exactly the same period
Yes you are quite right, and we are talking about the same forum I feel (and a very good one it is, too, I'll ad ), so I am sorry, I was wrong, so please allow me to put the record straight.

Where I wrote posts I meant threads. You have (quite correctly) in response quoted posts then, which as you say, number 1000. Had I correctly written threads as I'd meant however, the 1000 you detail would instead number 99. Similarly, had I quoted posts not threads, the actual post count for this section on the BBS since March, should read 3,499. Hope this helps clear things up. But as Cliff says, this isn't a whose is biggest competition, so lets leave this particular facet of this thread there . Atb: G.