Hi All

I have a little while back picked up a Alros Starfire in reasonable condition, although there was a problem with the setting up of the trigger and related springs, as it woul dnot cock properly and fired intermittently.

Does anyone know what spring and spring clip were used ie sizes etc. as I have done a make shift fix using a paper clip for the spring clip on the rocker and a reasonably strong spring in front of the trigger which holds the "hammer" back.

Having done this the trigger works ok if a little on the heavy side (front spring power issue), but the trigger is set quite forward once the bolt is cocked and I can't seem to find a way to set the trigger position back to a reasonable position once cocked ?

I'm sure this is down to the balance between the front spring trigger and rocker spring engaging the sear.

Any advice or help on setting the trigger configuration or adjustment to the trigger to bring it back to the center of the trigger unit once cocked would be very much appreciated.

ATB
Paul