Rikki, the DTSGB chairman was kind enough to take the tiem to register and post, to give his thoughts on works so far.

"Dear All

Sorry it's taken me to long to get on here and write. I really want to say that you are all a great bunch of people.

You will probably never realise how much we at DTSGB owe you for all your kindness, generosity and hard work. I know that you those of you who came down a couple of weekends ago said you felt humble watching the wheelchair rugby etc - but you can't believe how humble we all feel when we see the work you are all doing for us. I really think that we will have a shooting range to be proud of. The the work you have done so far has already made so much difference. Whenever I speak to Rosie (THE BOSS!), we spend most of our time talking about how good the range is looking and how grateful we are to you all.

Sorry I couldn't be there for there for the last weekend, but the day job was calling and I couldn't get out of it! Sadly, I can't be there for the next one as I'm picking up my new car and getting the hand controls fitted.
Anyway, enough of this rambling b*########*s (Ha - I'm not putting any money in the Rosie swear box!).
Once again, can I just say THANKS to you all and one day I will meet you and have a beer (or 5) with you.

Thanks again.

Rikki
CHAIRMAN (BUT NOT THE BOSS) - DTSGB"