Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: daystate owners club meet 2009

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    It will be good to see you shooting again, after all the hard work you have been putting in.
    Well i dusted the old girl down and charged her up, filled it with air then went down to Kibby to see if all was well, on the way had to do a emergency stop because some plonker had parked his van on a bend, a sickening thud came from back of the SUV (sports utility vehicle) turned around to see my guncase on the floor after sliding off the seats (damn leather seats)then when i got to Kibby i could not hit a thing so it looks like i will need as much time as possible to put right and get back on song(getting at least one point per target i mean) my aim will be to score 40 points at comp, i know my capabilities, i just hope Steve Prime shoots so i dont come last
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Well i dusted the old girl down and charged her up, filled it with air then went down to Kibby to see if all was well, on the way had to do a emergency stop because some plonker had parked his van on a bend, a sickening thud came from back of the SUV (sports utility vehicle) turned around to see my guncase on the floor after sliding off the seats (damn leather seats)then when i got to Kibby i could not hit a thing so it looks like i will need as much time as possible to put right and get back on song(getting at least one point per target i mean) my aim will be to score 40 points at comp, i know my capabilities, i just hope Steve Prime shoots so i dont come last
    OUCH Thats gotta hurt !!!!!
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

See you all on Sunday guys
    What time does it kick off ?

Dave
    AA TX MK3/Self tuned/ Mamba Lite
    AA TX MK2/VMach tuned/MambaLite
    Hollins Green HFTC

Quote Originally Posted by D Martin View Post
    See you all on Sunday guys
    What time does it kick off ?

Dave
    Sign in about 10 safety brief about 10-30 kick off about 11, lots of abouts there but it will be sunday
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Cheers buddy are the gates open at 9 though for a Kibworth breaky ?
    If so you'll find me hoverring over a plate full of bacon,sausage and egg before we start

Dave
    Hollins Green HFTC

Cheers buddy are the gates open at 9 though for a Kibworth breaky ?
    If so you'll find me hoverring over a plate full of bacon,sausage and egg before we start

Dave

Yep I do believe the cafe will be open at 9am for breaky
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post

No problem and the way im shooting i thought i would take up course setting, also noted that Gregs thinking of his stomach again, wonder if he has another clear up his sleeve for Sunday
    I put my money on Graham the way he is shooting at the moment though i think Les might be a ranked outsider
    I would love Baggers (NTO) to win but knowing how crap he is at shooting in a Gaystate my monies still on Graham with his Mk4.
    However i will be their to cheer you all on as i am gunless at the moment due to unforseen circumstances.GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Smile Ratgunner

No problem about coming last NTO I am coming on Sunday so thats one less chance of being last innit,

I may bring my QB78 Deluxe again and show the Daystaters what a real Man can do?

There again you lot are real Peetakers! so maybe I won't

Greg is obviously in pole position? though I watched Graham shoot the manly tackle off a gnat at 200yds on his last outing,

And of course theres Steve Bagall course setter extraordinaire..

Yeah right.
    Last edited by ratgunner; 05-07-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    No problem about coming last NTO I am coming on Sunday so thats one less chance of being last innit,

I may bring my QB78 Deluxe again and show the Daystaters what a real Man can do?

There again you lot are real Peetakers! so maybe I won't

Greg is obviously in pole position? though I watched Graham shoot the manly tackle of a gnat at 200yds on his last outing,

And of course theres Steve Bagall course setter extraordinaire..

Yeah right.

I would love to see some of these guys do the whole course standing and match your scores Ratty,i dont think you would be last then mate RESPECT

Yep I do believe the cafe will be open at 9am for breaky
    Cheers Greg .....nice to see you again today by the way.

Dave
    Hollins Green HFTC

Cheers Greg .....nice to see you again today by the way.

Dave
    You to Dave, Hope Ryan got on ok with his Duke of Edinburgh.
    Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday

Smile Ratgunner

I can feel you out there O Dark One there is a trace of malevolence as you caress your butt!

Tell you what Mate that rash you mentioned has got to be caused by Mr Sheen?????

You to Dave, Hope Ryan got on ok with his Duke of Edinburgh.
    Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday
    Watch out you lot he not only wants your breakfast but show you how to CLEAR as well!!! Jealous, too right.

I don't think I will have another clear.
    Although if you do need any tips on how to do it Steve I am always willing to pass on what little knowledge I have
    See you Sat.
    I may even shoot the Pro -Target

Greg

I don't think I will have another clear.
    Although if you do need any tips on how to do it Steve I am always willing to pass on what little knowledge I have
    See you Sat.
    I may even shoot the Pro -Target

Greg
    Little Knowledge yeah that sounds about right, and i dont think anyone will be getting a clear this week now i have had permission to do what i want he he ha ha

Roll on sunday and all those complaints, then i will tell you who told me to do what i want, trouble is i dont think he has shot at Kibworth before
    [B] Yipee ki yay