Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: daystate owners club meet 2009

sniper22 Guest
    the help for heros bucket was one of the first things discussed with the kibworth crew. i hope we can all dig deep and put a donation into the bucket.
    remember though, this is a fun shoot and anyoner found being serious will be fined a quid to the hfh collection.
    im also goingto ask for a donation if you want to appear on the daystate owners club site in a . as the saying goes - everyone gets 5 minutes of fame.
    you dont even need to be a daystate owner - anyone is welcome.
    see you all there.

The Champion will return

Mr U.K. Neil is working on Steve Prime`s rifle as i type this so it looks like the number 3 will be back to his best this weekend, i have tried to bribe Neil but he is having none of it so there goes my vote for his knighthood, mind you its about time steve had some luck his other rifle has gone missing in action and this new one seems to have evrything wrong with it (thats if you listen to the moaning and groaning and the stamping of the feet) im sure everything will be alright when Merlin (neil) has finished with it and i hear Greg is going to give you some tips ha ha good luck with that one.

Cheers and good luck at the weekend
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by sniper22 View Post
    the help for heros bucket was one of the first things discussed with the kibworth crew. i hope we can all dig deep and put a donation into the bucket.
    remember though, this is a fun shoot and anyoner found being serious will be fined a quid to the hfh collection.
    im also goingto ask for a donation if you want to appear on the daystate owners club site in a . as the saying goes - everyone gets 5 minutes of fame.
    you dont even need to be a daystate owner - anyone is welcome.
    see you all there.
    We will be putting up a small gazebo in the back field where most of the shooting will take place, the Help for Hero`s bucket will be in there on a table, looking forward to it and want to see how many get the scope shot
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    We will be putting up a small gazebo in the back field where most of the shooting will take place, the Help for Hero`s bucket will be in there on a table, looking forward to it and want to see how many get the scope shot
    We shooting undercover now then, could be cozy all of us shooting under a small gazebo
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by stillwater View Post
    We shooting undercover now then, could be cozy all of us shooting under a small gazebo
    Your sick, no woder your son is like he his, when is he going to move on from trees
    [B] Yipee ki yay

It wont be a serious shoot as NTO has blown the cob webs off his own weapon to participate in Sundays shoot(read into that what you like)
    Probably the best advise from Greg would be for me to stay at home the way my results are going Hope the weather is good and all enjoy the day at Kibworth.Steves course should be a cracker and should test the best of the Daystates and their owners.

Mr U.K. Neil is working on Steve Prime`s rifle as i type this so it looks like the number 3 will be back to his best this weekend, i have tried to bribe Neil but he is having none of it so there goes my vote for his knighthood, mind you its about time steve had some luck his other rifle has gone missing in action and this new one seems to have evrything wrong with it (thats if you listen to the moaning and groaning and the stamping of the feet) im sure everything will be alright when Merlin (neil) has finished with it and i hear Greg is going to give you some tips ha ha good luck with that one.

Cheers and good luck at the weekend
    If he wants to try a proper rifle he can borrow my DAYSTATE MK4 on Saturday as I fancy giving the Pro T a run out.
    That way he may even get a score similar to his age

If he wants to try a proper rifle he can borrow my DAYSTATE MK4 on Saturday as I fancy giving the Pro T a run out.
    That way he may even get a score similar to his age
    Impossible you know the highest score is 60, and i offerd him my HW100 for saturday and he refused, dont understand the man, sorry mouse, but he is going to show us all when Neil has worked his magic
    [B] Yipee ki yay

As it is Daystate v the rest of the world
    think we will have to work out a few rules and a silly prize for the winning team.
    shall we say top five scores from each team count??
    and a booby prize for the lowest score for SP

As it is Daystate v the rest of the world
    think we will have to work out a few rules and a silly prize for the winning team.
    shall we say top five scores from each team count??
    and a booby prize for the lowest score for SP
    I might beat SP to that one, hey and dont forget Mad Dog Mick is shooting his s200 so it could get a bit nasty
    [B] Yipee ki yay

sniper22 Guest
    put my name down for the booby prize - 38dd is nice,

Question

Is it a club shoot on Saturday? I've rather lost track of the days...weeks... *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    Is it a club shoot on Saturday? I've rather lost track of the days...weeks... *ahem*
    Club shoot Saturday, Daystate shoot Sunday, i did offer you a list of dates but you refused ha bet you wish you took one now
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Club shoot Saturday, Daystate shoot Sunday, i did offer you a list of dates but you refused ha bet you wish you took one now
    *HMPH!*
    Will see you Sat then.... and Sun....

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    *HMPH!*
    Will see you Sat then.... and Sun....
    Mmmm if you ask nice i will have some fixtures lists with me, but then you might say you dont want one like you did before, egg on face i do believe
    [B] Yipee ki yay