Thread: Cheap "Lincoln Jeffries"

edbear2 Guest

Arrow Cheap "Lincoln Jeffries"

I know that old guns are not the normal stock of many dealers, and sometimes there are bargains out there......maybe not in this case though

/GunsForSa...tal+198&Filter[NewType][]=Air%20Rifle&Filter[NewMechanism][]=Under%20Lever&Filter[NewMechanism][]=Spring&Filter[NewMechanism][]=Break%20Barrel&Filter[Calibre][]=.177&Filter[Calibre][]=.22&Filter[Calibre][]=.25&Filter[Condition][]=S%2FH

Even the shipping info is misleading, as its not a VCR subject.........not in anyway trying to be smug, but the "patina" is going to acquire a lot more age before this one finds a new home!

Hi Ed,
    it looks a bit tatty for that price!

How are your projects going?

Fings are alway more expensive down sarf.... get that Relum polished Ed...i'm gearing up for a visitation to the.."Land of the waiting to die"

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicastuff View Post
    Hi Ed,
    it looks a bit tatty for that price!

How are your projects going?
    All on stop mate!........I am in bleeding agony from my wrist to my shoulder........has been like it on and off for 2 weeks, but I cant not go to work at the moment as that is VERY shaky again......hoping to see a quack, or get some industrial strength pain killers this morning as I really want to go to bisley on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    All on stop mate!........I am in bleeding agony from my wrist to my shoulder........has been like it on and off for 2 weeks, but I cant not go to work at the moment as that is VERY shaky again......hoping to see a quack, or get some industrial strength pain killers this morning as I really want to go to bisley on sunday
    Sorry to hear that Ed, hope it gets sorted asap

Lincoln Jeffries???

Circa 1937??? Must have been a late batch!

Mike95

Red face

For my penny/s worth it looks like a standard. john
    snarepeg.

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duomatic410 View Post
    For my penny/s worth it looks like a standard. john
    Exactly!......its about £200 too expensive as well......I suppose if their normal clientèle are well heeled people that spend a couple of grand on a shotty, or £300 on a leather gun slip, they are hoping that they might think its cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Exactly!......its about £200 too expensive as well......I suppose if their normal clientèle are well heeled people that spend a couple of grand on a shotty, or £300 on a leather gun slip, they are hoping that they might think its cheap!
    We have lot's of places like that here in the "sarf".
    Weihrauch B&C HW95K, B&C HW35K, BAM B26-2 venoman custom, QB78 DL custom.
    You ain't so big, you jus' tall, tha's all.
    http://ukchineseairgunforum.myfreeforum.org/index.php

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by uk litehammer View Post
    We have lot's of places like that here in the "sarf".
    Tell me about it.......I once lived / worked in shepperton.....the rent payments on a squalid one bedroom flat were equal to a mortgage of £33k in 1982...(we moved out a bit to ash near aldershot and stayed there for the next 13 years).......when I came back down to bisley on sunday, I was struck by the "decisive" driving of the locals, and the seemingly abundance of flashy motors.....you might see a 911 around here once a year.....and they would be lost