Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kibworth Open HFT Rnd 4 Results

Kibworth Open HFT Rnd 4 Results

Another great day at kibby, With over 50 shooters risking the rather warm and sticky weather with the midges biting well.
    Thanks to our resident course setter for putting out a great course as usual, a lot of the targets looked easy but there were more than a few people that misranged them.

Results

Open
    Greg Hensman 60
    Bob Farthing 57
    Nick Chilton 57
    J Smith 57
    Tony Hass 57
    Chris Cundey 57
    Chris Guy 56
    Cliff O'Connor 55
    Danny Webb 54
    Neil Price 54
    Paul Foyle 54
    Graham Knighton 54
    Daniel Turner 54
    Andy Varden 54
    Bruce Marshall 53
    Wayne Marriott 53
    Ian Gregory 53
    Les Young 53
    Steve Catch 51
    Dave Cadman 50
    Martin Kirkhag 50
    Ruth Silvey 50
    Marie Webb 49
    Andrea Marshall 46
    Andrew Mead 45
    Paddy Egan 45
    Andrew Foster 44
    Paul Cunningham 43
    Katrina Randell 42
    Tom Draper 40

Recoil

Roger Dyson 57
    Steve Chapman 56
    Simon Vant 53
    Sarah Prime 52
    Levi Hawthorn 52
    Phil Russell 51
    Steve Whiting 51
    M Thompson 48
    Kathy Thompson 43
    Bob Clay 43
    Steve Prime 41

Roger Bentley 43
    Lloyd Grove 42
    David Hughes 42
    RC Skidmore 40
    Anne Russell 37

Junior
    Greg Hensman 55
    Jack McCumsky 44
    Tom Bates 43
    Evan Grove 32

Freestyle
    Will Gabbott 43
    Bernard Harris 35
    Anthony Marshall 36
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Someone had a good day nice shooting Greg
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Well done Greg on your clear and getting the results up so quick though maybe i should have kept my card back not handing it in Good course Rob and Steve and well done Sarah on your PB, infact that goes to all the people getting PBs today .Well done to all for supporting the Kibworth shoot and enjoying what the sport is all about.
    Anthony Marshall you are a star of the future and nice one to Bruce and Andrea on being such supporting parents, nice one.
    Well done all

Big shout for Roger the dodger our Springer man good 57 mate i hope you rock and roll tomorrow, as for Steve Prime he will come good again its just an after worlds blip, yes i know i can hear you say that was april but he also has not been shooting his favorite rifle as it is still being tuned and next week will be the 11th week in waiting, but he will return better than ever
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Oh yes and a big well done to Tony the Terror on a brilliant score for his first time round and got a badge too terrific, and his rifle is bigger than him
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Excellent day today. Welldone Greg for your clear round.

Good course today me & Tom really enjoyed it.

The weather was lovely so good that I didn't even wear my camo jacket

Bernard, sorry I forgot to take that spotting scope off you today I had to rush back home duty calls & all that

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Brilliant shoot, Best one yet

Cheers

Nick
    TEAM 400V

had a great day will have to come down there again
    air arms s400 .177 bushnell elite 3200 10x40 daystate mk3 bushnell elite 4200 8x32x40 ,passed guns air arms s200 .22, air arms s4100.22 bsa ultra 1.77

Talking Big thankyou's

Hi all
    We just want to say a huge big thankyou to everyone yesterday at Kibworth for allowing us to take our Son round in his first ever shoot.You all made us feel very welcome and Anthony had the best day ever !!
    Thankyou Sarah on your word's of encouragement half way round the course. . . I was only a little bit stressed!! what with the heat, the 2 minute at a peg rule went out the window with Ant saying "what Target" ?,and the fact that he was beating me at one stage , I was FINE !!
    Sorry if we held anyone up, we hope we let everyone through and we managed to finish the course before the Sunday shoot !!
    Thank's again to all that run Kibworth

Bigg's and Wife

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGS "N" WIFE View Post
    Hi all
    We just want to say a huge big thankyou to everyone yesterday at Kibworth for allowing us to take our Son round in his first ever shoot.You all made us feel very welcome and Anthony had the best day ever !!
    Thankyou Sarah on your word's of encouragement half way round the course. . . I was only a little bit stressed!! what with the heat, the 2 minute at a peg rule went out the window with Ant saying "what Target" ?,and the fact that he was beating me at one stage , I was FINE !!
    Sorry if we held anyone up, we hope we let everyone through and we managed to finish the course before the Sunday shoot !!

Bigg's and Wife
    Hi Biggs "N" Wife.

Well done to your son & to you both at kibworth yesterday.

I don't think you held anyone up & you were kind enough to pause & let other shooters through between pegs

I saw when your son knocked down his target, your wife cheered in delight. Proud mother

Keep up the good work, oh & his gun is cool.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi all

Bigg's and Wife
    Hi, it was nice to chat with youall and hopefully we can shoot round together next time we go

Greg....top bombing on the clear
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Hi all

Bigg's and Wife
    Our pleasure, and see you again soon
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    BIG thanks to the course setters (even Steve ), brilliant Job, all UK spec as far as i could see, lovely target across the lake at about 43 yards, oh yes, it was Graham who holed the leaf in front of the peg with his MK4 and still managed to plate it A very very enjoyable day, thanks again,
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Another good day at Kibworth,
    Well done Greg on your clear!!

Nice to see you all again

See you soon

Best wishes

Chris
    Emley Moor FTC
    Steyr Challenge with a Vortex Viper GenII , Steyr LG110 Hunter with a EVX 10x44, Daystate Pulsar with a Vortex Viper Gen II, HW100k with a MTC Mamber

Smile Ratgunner

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Excellent day today. Welldone Greg for your clear round.

Good course today me & Tom really enjoyed it.

The weather was lovely so good that I didn't even wear my camo jacket

Bernard, sorry I forgot to take that spotting scope off you today I had to rush back home duty calls & all that

Regards
    Paddy.

Absolutely No Prob!

Family always comes first,

Have Passed Prize to Stillwater who will pass it onto Charlts,

He will transport to the Fort Shoot, I think whoever wins it will Love it as it is an Opticron Piccolo,

Top class optics for Birding or Spotting with no distortion or rainbow problems,

Look forward to shooting with you and Sinead in the future