Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 12th July 2009 Fort Airgun Club Help for Heroes shoot

This is shaping up to be a Cracker.

ATB
    Ray.

Nice one, hopefully the weather will be good on the sunday

Edit: just checked the weather and it looks good for sunday, ill say one thing guys make sure you bring plenty of fluids as if the sun is out you get dehydrated fast on the top of that hill.
    Last edited by Ferrets Bueller; 10-07-2009 at 06:28 AM.

I'll be there and bring one or two more hopefully.
    Might even bring the petrol mower, not to cut the grass but to pull me up that hill
    ISP Airstream MKIII Leup MK4 10x40
    ISP Airstream MKIII Leup MK4 2.5-8x36
    [url]http://rivington-riflemen.eu

Picked up three gunbags and a doskosport hardcase from Sammie this morning for raffle prizes, see you Sunday.
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

What time is breakfast?
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    What time is breakfast?
    Yeah that's a priority!

Steve C.
    AirArms S400k L/H (.177)BTAS, tuned, AirArms S410k L/H (.177) walnut, BTAS tuned, AA MPR .177 L/H walnut (STOLEN) and...L/H EV2
    BASC

What time is breakfast?
    Whatever time you arrive, id say about 50 sausage and egg Mcmuffins should do the job, thanks for offering, everybody add you name and what you want below

Not sure about the breakfast as for some reason they seem to get served at about 2 pm in the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by john0108 View Post
    I'll be there and bring one or two more hopefully.
    Might even bring the petrol mower, not to cut the grass but to pull me up that hill
    I call shotgun

If you are within range of Wrexham this shoot will be well worthwhile.

Not only is it raising funds for an excellent cause but I guarantee that it will also be a very good shoot.

Come on, put yourself out a bit and join in

ATB
    Ray.

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    What time is breakfast?
    Give me a call when you're 10 mins away and I'll get you one sorted.

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

It's a long way - any camping? I might need a week end away.
    Voldemort
    All in black, all in black, gives wabbits a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets Bueller View Post
    Whatever time you arrive, id say about 50 sausage and egg Mcmuffins should do the job, thanks for offering,
    What's everyone else having?

"Improvise, adapt and overcome."

I can count to potato.

Quote Originally Posted by delta1 View Post
    What's everyone else having?

YOU

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by voldemort View Post
    It's a long way - any camping? I might need a week end away.
    Voldemort
    There's a few of us in the B&B, weather permitting it'll be bbq o'clock later!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Well its the H4H comp tomorrow a few members of the committee went today to fort to set up the course but were told that we couldn't due to the fact the role players were there all day so its an early start for the committee in the morning,On the plus side we now have some storage about 100 yards from the top of the hill so the days of lugging that trolley up the hill should be in the past now and we sorted out the targets for the morning we will be there from 7am setting up the course and sorting out the rest of the "attractions"

So far we have our 30 shot HFt course our extensive plinking range, cliffs BBQ, a coconut shie, Mikeys Rabbit butchery course with free samples, The landowner (bill) has offered to allow the kids to feed the deer and offered trailer rides for the kids (both with a small donation to the H4H).

For the prizes we will have a raffle (£5 per strip) this will include a air arms S200 and numerous other prizes all donated to us by generous shooters and companys, we will have a "guess how many pellets are in a jar" this will be £5 per guess and the winner will win a brand new Ltd edition Weihrauch HW35 with a blue laminate stock (in either .177 or .22 winners choice), this has been donated by Tonys camo and he himself will be running this part. And lastly a long range (60 yards+) Knockdown target £5 for three shots (of your own rifle or the clubs rifle) If you kill it your name will be entered into a draw for a brand new hawke airmax scope with mounts and flip up cover (worth over £150). Plenty to win so well worth a visit.

If anyone wishes to help us set up then feel free as any extra help would be a great benefit to us as i said we will be there form 7am, if not then we will see you when you arrive and make sure you bring plenty of money with you as there are loads of great prizes to win.

Like i said before "do you bit for those that have been injured doing their bit for you"

Directions are on our website if you get lost ring the clubs mobile phone which will most probably get you thorugh to me, the number is 07983999435 directions can also be found here http://www.fortairgunclub.com/html/location.html

See you all in the morning 8)