Thread: Nefta Hunter Rd 3 Redfearns

Nefta Hunter Rd 3 Redfearns

Myself and a couple of other fellas from Fort went today and we all agreed that it was an excellent course, very chalenging and well thought out and as always were made to feel welcome by the club members, also had the pleasure of meeting chris c (see you next week at fort) so thanks for a great mornings shoot guys we will see if wecan make a few more of the nefta shoots

Ps i think i got a gold in the recoiling but didnt pick up a badge, is there any way of me getting one?

Cheers paul

Yep cracking day and the weather was beautiful.Thanks Redfearns.
    Nice to see you again Paul, sorry I can't get to Fort next week for the hfh, I'm at the DOC meet at Kibworth.

If you can get to another NEFTA before the end of the season you should be able to pick up your badge then, if not drop me a line and I'll see if if I can get it for you. I'll pass it on next time we meet buddy.

Dave
    AA TX MK3/Self tuned/ Mamba Lite
    AA TX MK2/VMach tuned/MambaLite
    Hollins Green HFTC

TREV RYN is offline Has thee a raffle ticket yet flower?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets Bueller View Post
    Myself and a couple of other fellas from Fort went today and we all agreed that it was an excellent course, very chalenging and well thought out and as always were made to feel welcome by the club members, also had the pleasure of meeting chris c (see you next week at fort) so thanks for a great mornings shoot guys we will see if wecan make a few more of the nefta shoots

Ps i think i got a gold in the recoiling but didnt pick up a badge, is there any way of me getting one?

Cheers paul
    i theres no problem with the badge , we will get it to you one way or another but it wil cost you 3 of you finest pounds luv
    will probably give it to chris c for you
    check out emley moor ftc web site
    http://emleymoorftc.co.uk/EmleyChat.aspx

TREV RYN is offline Has thee a raffle ticket yet flower?
    forgot to say cracking day today even weather was grand
    check out emley moor ftc web site
    http://emleymoorftc.co.uk/EmleyChat.aspx

wonderfull day thanks to all at redferns.. made even better when i got the really akward ones at 6 an 9 i think.. was well happy... even tho i missed the pie an peas will grab one next time,,oh yerrr

shoot safe
    cheers
    niel
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400

Great day, well thought out course.
    and got to say the hot beef sarnies were spot on
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Terrific day at the Hunter again, thanks John Costello for being good company on the way round. I even got to have a go with Andy Gillotts Steyr and do a little bit of knob twiddling!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by TREV RYN View Post
    i theres no problem with the badge , we will get it to you one way or another but it wil cost you 3 of you finest pounds luv
    will probably give it to chris c for you
    Thatll do me mate, ill sort chris out with the 3 squid

Great day, missed some I should'nt have but thats the challenge I suppose. Good to see new faces, ended with my lowest score but one of the best courses to date. A pat on the back Redfernes, Brill course. Mark

Cheers paul
    Paul, if you let me know what badges were won and how many, i'll try and bring some over on Sat afternoon .
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Paul, if you let me know what badges were won and how many, i'll try and bring some over on Sat afternoon .
    Nice one chris, mikey got a 55/60 in the open so i assume thats a gold and i got a 53/60 in recoiling so assume thats a gold too? So two golds i think?

We will sort you out whatever is owed

Thanks Paul

Nice one chris, mikey got a 55/60 in the open so i assume thats a gold and i got a 53/60 in recoiling so assume thats a gold too? So two golds i think?

We will sort you out whatever is owed

Thanks Paul
    Of course mate, i've already spoken to Trev and he's going to bring the badges to RF for me collect on my way over to Fort, we will sort out the cash later
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Of course mate, i've already spoken to Trev and he's going to bring the badges to RF for me collect on my way over to Fort, we will sort out the cash later
    Excellent cheers chris.

By the way does anyone know what the results in the recoiling were yesterday?