Thread: SIHFT Ford 12th July

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Ford for a good but tricky course with that wind (well done the course setters), thats the Ford I remember, none of these no wind easy courses for Derek to clear eh
    I only have one complaint..... I had nothing to complain about

Must work on those free standers with the MPR, cost me another 0 today though

Look forward to seeing the scores as I had to go early..

ATB
    Steve

Steve L:
    Must work on those free standers with the MPR, cost me another 0 today though
    There were quite few of us who missed the free stander today, with 2 in my group. Not an easy shot with the wind coming in like it did. Most of us need the practice I think...
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Quote Originally Posted by neumo View Post
    There were quite few of us who missed the free stander today, with 2 in my group. Not an easy shot with the wind coming in like it did. Most of us need the practice I think...
    I wouldn't mind Dave but I hit it last weekend @ the extreme.. LOL.

there were quite few of us who missed the free stander today, with 2 in my group. Not an easy shot with the wind coming in like it did. Most of us need the practice i think... :d

didn't everybody get the stander ???:d:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    YES i would like to say it was me but NO or scott but is was my younger one CRAIG AND I THINK HE MUST OF TOLD US ABOUT half a dozern times on the way home
    UK,World and European Benchrest team and individual champions.

It was further out than last week & we had turened up the wind machines to No 9 setting...
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    It was further out than last week & we had turened up the wind machines to No 9 setting...

Seemed fine to me

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Well that was fun!....would have been more fun had i seen a few more chickens fall over!

I had the measure of the wind when we were out in it!
    Soon as we went into that meadow...there was no indication!

The woods were readable...i felt like i had done reasonably well....untill i was told my score!

Great fun Ford!...I see our junior came second!... well done spencer.
    Infact well done all Oakies!!...Respect

Nice shooting with 'Dan The Man'...using the force...(Don't forget to get up our's to zero that rifle!)...cool.

Spongerina!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Ford Results

Hello everyone. I'm really pleased to have contributed to the Swallows team score. This is my first post so I think it's fitting to thank everyone who has really helped me over my first few months shooting, especially Gerry at Swallows. He's been very welcoming and helpful, as have all the Swallows group and the others I've been partnered with in the few comps I've been involved in. I shot with Terry from the Oaks yesterday and he really made the whole thing a pleasure. Thanks again Terry.

Patrick