Thread: SIHFT Ford 12th July

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Should be able to pop over for this one, if I'm not at the awards after it's because I promised the wife i'd be back ASAP, not out of rudeness
    See you in the morning
    No worries Daddyo, look forward to seeing you tomorrow

That was a marathon course setting session - I tried to keep Mr White in check but he came at me with a hammer but at least they are all legal

A big, big thanks to Eddie who completely embarassed the rest of us by shinning up the trees like a ...tree shinning thing, whilst all we could do was watch in awe and wonderment - the man didn't stop all day despite less than perfect course setting weather(which will have improved enormously by the time we shoot the course - trust me)

I am Sir, your humble servant

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Yes that was a fun but rainy course building session. There is a bit of a mixture of targets with some easy & some not so easy, especially if the wind was up like it was today. We put in 1 cage as requested by Blackscale. Cant wait till tommorow. Dave
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

The Road Runner is offline Never start a fight but will always finish it.
    Worthing in the fine English county of West Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post

I tried to keep Mr White in check but he came at me with a hammer but at least they are all legal

Richard
    I warned you against taking off his restraints.

My Apologies for having to leave early, standing on the concrete for any period of time hurts..

It's a cracker of a course, can't wait.

See you all in the morning.

Jim