Thread: underlevers valuation

underlevers valuation

I know its difficult to give a price without photos,but I need a rough price with a view to sell.
    H THE LINCOLN no.10695,recent new spring and washer,in fair condition.
    BSA MODEL L no.L1794,recent new spring and washer,has a problem with the tap alignment ,it fires .177 lead balls OK.
    BSA MARK 1 AIRSPORTER no.G26983,some of the blueing worn of the rear of the cylinder,and a very fine hairline crack in the stock,but other wise in good condition.None of these guns are in fine collectable conditon,any help much apricated.
    Peter H.

Sight Unseen, I would give the following values ( based on guns being in 'average condition)

H The Lincoln = £130-£160

L pattern Standard = £80-£120

Airsporter £90-£125

Good close up photo's would be needed to get a more accurate price for each of the guns, however I hope my guide is a help

Lakey

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakey View Post

Sight Unseen, I would give the following values ( based on guns being in 'average condition)

H The Lincoln = £130-£160

L pattern Standard = £80-£120

Airsporter £90-£125

Good close up photo's would be needed to get a more accurate price for each of the guns, however I hope my guide is a help

Lakey
    ... Ditto all of what Andy has said above . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

underleaver valuation

many thanks for valuations,getting photos is not the problem, its transferring them to this site .

edbear2 Guest
    Hi Peter.....most folk on here use photobucket, flikr or similar free photo hosting sites.....you up load your photos to that site, and then post a link on here (the collectables section does not host photos to save on bandwith, memory or suchlike....or else this site would slow down)...If you dont want to register with one of these photo sites (they are free, you register in much the same way as on here)....Email them to me, and I will put them on my flikr page, and post a link on this thread....I have done this before for other folk, as have other members.....1 - 2 meg files are fine, and please ensure they are in focus (as you can enlarge the pictures on flikr)......I have put a link to an enlarged pic of mine to show you how well it works!....this pic is "large size"....they go 3 times this big in a 3meg file.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7607860743867/