Thread: DOC Day Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks to all that turned up and made it a most enjoyable day, even i had a shoot, check out my score which shows setting the course did not help me at all, my first shoot since april and really enjoyed it, thanks to Daystate owners club for choosing us to entertain you, nice to see lots of smiley faces and hope to see you all soon. cheers from the Kibby crew
    [B] Yipee ki yay

sniper22 Guest
    another big thank you goes to all the people who donated to the help for heroes appeal - we raised £100 to the fund. im sure the cheques written now and ready to post.

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Thanks to all that turned up and made it a most enjoyable day, even i had a shoot, check out my score which shows setting the course did not help me at all, my first shoot since april and really enjoyed it, thanks to Daystate owners club for choosing us to entertain you, nice to see lots of smiley faces and hope to see you all soon. cheers from the Kibby crew
    thats cos ya crap bagnall!!!! ya dont know ur ass from ya elbow let alone one end of a rifle from the other!!... nah only jokin i think most the courses you put out are quite good!! considering ur crap!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

Nice score there young Greg Glad to see that you and the Steyr are getting along, see ya both Saturday.

Well done again
    Rog

Quote Originally Posted by chink View Post
    thats cos ya crap bagnall!!!! ya dont know ur ass from ya elbow let alone one end of a rifle from the other!!... nah only jokin i think most the courses you put out are quite good!! considering ur crap!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
    I knew i could count on you to fill me with confidence to start shooting regular again
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Cool Ratgunner

Ay! Up Baggers,

Why not Pot Chink with yer Gaystate?

How about that for a confidence building Exercise Mate?

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Ay! Up Baggers,

Why not Pot Chink with yer Gaystate?

How about that for a confidence building Exercise Mate?
    You know me i would miss
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Now getting a regular beating by the other half and everyone else but things can only get better so watch this space Had a great day and congrats to all involved especially Greg Junior on winning and showing all us oldies how its done.Everyone who took part was a winner raising money for a good cause.
    Well done NTO on all aspects, course setting and shooting shame you missed out on the grub at the end ,mind you it will help you with your diet.Oh and i saw Rob Brown put the 4 pounds you lost last week into the charity bucket
    Nice display of Daystates on show and a helpfull crewe giving demos,advise and letting us have a go,cheers but i will stick to a springer!

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Now getting a regular beating by the other half and everyone else but things can only get better so watch this space Had a great day and congrats to all involved especially Greg Junior on winning and showing all us oldies how its done.Everyone who took part was a winner raising money for a good cause.
    Well done NTO on all aspects, course setting and shooting shame you missed out on the grub at the end ,mind you it will help you with your diet.Oh and i saw Rob Brown put the 4 pounds you lost last week into the charity bucket
    Nice display of Daystates on show and a helpfull crewe giving demos,advise and letting us have a go,cheers but i will stick to a springer!
    Nothing wrong with springers and less people shoot them so less competition for you,pity you cant get Sarah to shoot PCP at least she would be out of your catergory, and whats going to happen when she has that new kit fitted in her rifle, mmmm bigger gap i think
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Any pictures going on ?
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Nothing wrong with springers and less people shoot them so less competition for you,pity you cant get Sarah to shoot PCP at least she would be out of your catergory, and whats going to happen when she has that new kit fitted in her rifle, mmmm bigger gap i think
    Kit fittted .. IM STUFFED!!!!