Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOC Day Results

Any pictures going on ?
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Smile Ratgunner

Pictures

Don't think the Mod's would allow A Chamber Of Horrors feature on here Baggers??

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Nothing wrong with springers and less people shoot them so less competition for you,pity you cant get Sarah to shoot PCP at least she would be out of your catergory, and whats going to happen when she has that new kit fitted in her rifle, mmmm bigger gap i think
    Kit fittted .. IM STUFFED!!!!

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    You always were in it mate, the only thing different now the kit is fitted is the depth your in
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    You always were in it mate, the only thing different now the kit is fitted is the depth your in
    Go on holiday or something!!! next you will accuse me of messing with scopes and sh*t.
    Hope you have a good holiday and enjoy your new transport,see you on your return when Nick will whip your ass again

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Go on holiday or something!!! next you will accuse me of messing with scopes and sh*t.
    Hope you have a good holiday and enjoy your new transport,see you on your return when Nick will whip your ass again
    It is common knowledge that you tried to 'knobble' Sarahs' scope so no accusations needed
    As for Nick, he is a natural but has had extremely good guidance from ChrisC and others
    Seriously Steve, i can't wait untill you are back to your best and getting those extra couple of points a round :P
    Atb
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

Quote Originally Posted by Gold View Post
    It is common knowledge that you tried to 'knobble' Sarahs' scope so no accusations needed
    As for Nick, he is a natural but has had extremely good guidance from ChrisC and others
    Seriously Steve, i can't wait untill you are back to your best and getting those extra couple of points a round :P
    Atb
    Cliff
    Need more than just a couple of points,more like 10 or so.At least i hand my crap cards in as well as the good ones,mind you its been a long time since there was a good one Still i will keep plugging away and at least i enjoy the shooting and company beats dental technology any day