Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Airguns on film

Quote Originally Posted by dunk.177 View Post
    skan swift is used in the film bourn supremisey when the guy is watching pamala landy from a sky scraper

are you sure its a Skan... and a Swift...

I do know for definite that mr Skan built a Walther WA 2000 look alike..
    He never did say what for or where it went...

iIn the film it was definitely meant to look like the WA2000, so maybe a Skan but it could also a ironwood 22lr or 1 of the many airsoft copys that have been custom made...

as in...http://www.ironwooddesigns.com/2aprod/11022prod.html

I was after 1 my self for a long time!!!

thanks
    Rem700 6.5 Creedmoor XLR Envy - Rem700 .20 prac XLR Element
    CZ527 .17 Hornet AICS - Anschutz 1417 .22lr

[QUOTE=treetop;3670018]are you sure its a Skan... and a Swift...

Think so, ive sean one as a kid and got adverts in air gunner mag from the earlie 90's ill have to chek. Think skan did an all metel model with a 96 shot mag but not sure,i will look 2moro and let you know.

atb

Dunk

yep...
    I was correct....
    not a Skan!!

sorry....

look here....
    http://bourne.wikia.com/wiki/File:On_The_Roof.jpg

thanks

ps. dont know what that is.... but it spose to look like the WA 2000....... & it dont!!!
    Rem700 6.5 Creedmoor XLR Envy - Rem700 .20 prac XLR Element
    CZ527 .17 Hornet AICS - Anschutz 1417 .22lr

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Father Ted - Weihrauch HW35 masquerading as a police sniper rifle. I think Father Jack finds himself in the cross-hairs.

There's a 1980s French romantic comedy film with a nightwatchman guarding a building site, armed with a Original Diana 45 rifle. Good movie, can't remember what it was called!

Some kind of Daisy lever-action in 'Matinee', a Cuban missile crisis movie about a 'B'-movie film-maker.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 15-07-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Norman Wisdom gets shot in the 'derriere' by a posh kid using a BSA Cadet Major in one of his late 1950's comedies.

Sorry treetop your right that int a skan, for some reason i rememberd it diffrintly. not sure wot is in the pic looks like a custom job with a heavy barrel.

atb

Dunk

A Christmas story. Classic American Christmas film which features a boy called Ralphie, who only wants one thing for christmas - a Red Ryder carbine action BB gun. See here for more info on the film: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085334/

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I think in one of the Avengers episodes (60,s but in colour)they used an Original 5 with a grey body?

Like this? Original 5 And here. Saw that episode and with the help of the collective genius of the BBS identified it and I bought this from Henry Krank this week

Good luck, Phil

Walther

Just found a news paper cutting from the Daily Mail, dated February 15th 2001,
    the Walther LP53 that James Bond used in the photo shoot for "From Russia With Love," sold at auction for..£14,100!!! That is equivalent to £17,000
    today.
    Just too many guns! NO, I was only kidding!

Dalziel & Pascoe Episode

The barrel of a GAT pop-out pistol is used to kill a woman.Talk about,"you'll poke your eye out kid!"

There's a Walther LPM1 with bits stuck onto it in one of the newer Star Wars films.
    I can't remember which...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockphoon View Post
    There is a British film from the late eighties called The Naure Of The Beast about two northern lads hunting an escaped big cat on the moors. The cat is a metaphor for unemployment. Air-rifles feature prminently in the film and one character offers to swap one for a camera. He says "It's a BSA" but I cannot remember which model. I recommend the film but with the warning that it is very bleak.
    It was a BSA Cadet.

IIRC a Webley pistol got used as a tranquiliser gun in XXX with Vin Diesel?