Thread: Rough Wedge

Rough Wedge

What a great course at the Wedge on Sunday the 12 July thanks very much lads,

missed it ..BUT i will be coming this coming sunday (19th) (i will have an apprentice with me) not as i am competent to learn anybody anything but i will do my best (he will be shooting a spring gun ) there will no doubt be a warm welcome just like any other sunday but if anyone at the wedge can give me and the new lad dave any help and tips on shooting a springer your help will be very welcome..(weirauch 97k) thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by paul tinsleyt View Post
    missed it ..BUT i will be coming this coming sunday (19th) (i will have an apprentice with me) not as i am competent to learn anybody anything but i will do my best (he will be shooting a spring gun ) there will no doubt be a warm welcome just like any other sunday but if anyone at the wedge can give me and the new lad dave any help and tips on shooting a springer your help will be very welcome..(weirauch 97k) thanks...
    your apprentice will be taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by 99CLOMP View Post
    your apprentice will be taken care of
    thank you. see you sunday.

Not there this week guys I'm off to do the double header down south, hope you all have a good dry one see you next time
    air arms s400 cometa s300
    mtc viper 4-16x50IR, Border terrier Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by caddy5 View Post
    Not there this week guys I'm off to do the double header down south, hope you all have a good dry one see you next time
    good luck in the double header, you shot well last week, remember to think before each shot, rgds ANT.

Tamworth, Staffs 198 miles North of Calais :D
    Can't make this one as we go away the following week, we will miss 3-4 weeks i'm afraid, good luck to caddy in the double header and i hope all at the wedge have some nice weather whilst we are away,
    Best wishes
    Cliff
    Unique S400 Classic with MTC Viper 10x44

wicked shoot lads well done .....i nearly got my first clear round and a 60 ex 60 but missed the very last target gutted..never mind next time....god i love webley mosquito's

hey

I was introduced to the "wedge" 2 weeks back i loved it and how friendly everyone is. i'll be there again on sunday hopefully with some new gear from the CLA on saturday.

Smile

good day at the wedge 60/60 for me , somebody parked their rifle where a car should be and my mate parked his car on top of it cos he didnt see it how funnys that ha ha lmfbo no dennis cos hes bad. if you are readin this den get well soon cos the ogre was missed today
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

I would of also got a 60/60 but on the second target i aimed where i should of done and my pellet went high. For some reason my rifle zeroed at 40yards. Before on the range it was doing pellet through pellet hole at 35 yards. i got 59/60 .. All the way through the corse i was aiming as tho it was zeroed at 40 yards.

Went back onto range after and was hitting pellet on pellet at 35 :S:S STRANGE

PS. Well done chick
    TEAM 400V

nick you are a freak
    gunless but gordon brown can still eat my s--t

the ogre's seat has been taken over already get well soon fella..as for the gun that was damaged well.......i really feel for both gentleman involved a few thing's learnt today and i dare say everyone will be more alert from now on myself included,still wont make it any better for either involved though...