Thread: Rough Wedge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rough Wedge

What a great course at the Wedge on Sunday the 12 July thanks very much lads,

missed it ..BUT i will be coming this coming sunday (19th) (i will have an apprentice with me) not as i am competent to learn anybody anything but i will do my best (he will be shooting a spring gun ) there will no doubt be a warm welcome just like any other sunday but if anyone at the wedge can give me and the new lad dave any help and tips on shooting a springer your help will be very welcome..(weirauch 97k) thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by paul tinsleyt View Post
    missed it ..BUT i will be coming this coming sunday (19th) (i will have an apprentice with me) not as i am competent to learn anybody anything but i will do my best (he will be shooting a spring gun ) there will no doubt be a warm welcome just like any other sunday but if anyone at the wedge can give me and the new lad dave any help and tips on shooting a springer your help will be very welcome..(weirauch 97k) thanks...
    your apprentice will be taken care of

Quote Originally Posted by 99CLOMP View Post
    your apprentice will be taken care of
    thank you. see you sunday.

Not there this week guys I'm off to do the double header down south, hope you all have a good dry one see you next time
    air arms s400 cometa s300
    mtc viper 4-16x50IR, Border terrier Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by caddy5 View Post
    Not there this week guys I'm off to do the double header down south, hope you all have a good dry one see you next time
    good luck in the double header, you shot well last week, remember to think before each shot, rgds ANT.