Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
Buxted will be hosting the inaugural Sussex Open Championship to be run in tandem with the SiHFT end of season shoot.

It will be a 30 shot UKAHFT spec course and will give those who have had a bad SiHFT season a chance to lift a pot.

Everyone is welcome and those who are not from Sussex are more than welcome, classes are yet to be decided and more info will follow this is purely a note for diaries as to the date and venue.

Andy
Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
Thanks but not much help

How where, when, est,est
I think you'll find all you need in post one Derek. Cast your mind back to the last SIHFT shoot at Buxted and that should just about say it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
Hi Andy,

I've only been shooting H-FT for three weeks now, but am getting' a taste for it . Will there be a springer class by chance ??? If yes, am very interested in attending mate, as the 4th is a Sunday, and I am allowed leave of absence from the kids on Sundays, so it could be a case of count me in . Up date with classes when you can please my friend (and no, won't be using the Mercury I bought off you ). Ha ha. Atb: G.
As of yesterday Gareth, Andy is on two weeks leave.
There's 'I's' to be dotted and 'T's' to be crossed before the event and plenty of time to do so ...... watch this space.
Gary