Quote Originally Posted by mattinlondon View Post
(as most of us achieved a PB on that day eh Ben?....57........ ...out of 66
I still refuse to call that my PB (my official PB is 52 ex 60 is) due to the glut of targets that day. However, in the dead of night when no-one else is about and the Moon is in alignment with Jupiter, I might dare to dream for one brief shining moment that my PB is 57 ex '60' (née 66). Anyway, my SiHFT PB is 50 so......

Oh, and Cliff, it wasn't just Major T. J. "King" Kong riding your pellets. He had his survival kit as well. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff. Those Pixies sure do know how to have a good time!